What's new

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

Anyone used the RDTA for this yet?

Nope. But I’m setting up it up next. Just waiting for my current coil to go. On that I should add that to date they’ve performed superbly. Once I’ve set it up I’ll post some pictures and thoughts Rew

Nope. But I’m setting up it up next. Just waiting for my current coil to go. On that I should add that to date they’ve performed superbly. Once I’ve set it up I’ll post some pictures and thoughts Rew

I've been using the Nautilus RBA constantly. I love this little device. But I am interested to know about the RDTA despite the fact it won't suit me. Look forward to your findings on it mate.

I've been using the Nautilus RBA constantly. I love this little device. But I am interested to know about the RDTA despite the fact it won't suit me. Look forward to your findings on it mate.

Me too, in daily use. It’s a superb device!

Anyone used the RDTA for this yet?
No, not yet. Still trying to kill the first coil - Nautilus NS. Once it dies, rdta is next. Looks so dinky and cool. Actually looking forward to my coil expiring.

No, not yet. Still trying to kill the first coil - Nautilus NS. Once it dies, rdta is next. Looks so dinky and cool. Actually looking forward to my coil expiring.

Thanks mate. Look forward to your coil expiring. ;)

I’m in the unusual position of wanting mine to burn out as well. But, it’s still going strong. With a custard as well. I’d forgotten how good the aspire coils are.

I’m in the unusual position of wanting mine to burn out as well. But, it’s still going strong. With a custard as well. I’d forgotten how good the aspire coils are.
Yeah, when you want them to last longer they don't and when you don't, they do! :18:

Built the rdta. I like it. It wants 2.5 mm coils IMHO. The bar fits perfectly across the deck. Easy to build, easy to wick. Airflow is a perfect rdl fully open. My only mistake was forgetting I only had 40w to play with. :rolleyes: Not sure what wire I used, just happened to find a 3 inch strand of something that looked nice. Probably 2x26/40. Did 6 wraps, should've done 5 but 6 spaced just fitted so nicely. 0.35ohms. Battery isn't impressed. :18: prolly do a simple clapton next time 26/40 5 wraps.

I really like it tho.

How weird. I wondered why I was surprised at being capped at 40w. It's because it's not a 40w device! It's 60w. Wouldn't let me go above 40w earlier. Said I'd maxed out. Just tried it again and now it allows 60w. Much better vape and justifies my coil choice. Battery hates it even more but its because I was using an LG for the 1.8 nautilus coil. Gonna chuck a Sony in there and wahey!! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom