POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

Discussion in 'Everything ECigs' started by rew, Dec 29, 2020.

1. rew

rew Legend

Apparently coming out early next year and is an update on the current Nautilus Prime. The new X version now takes an 18650, has a bigger screen and has a much better fire button position. Will be a great device for MTL and restricted DL. Todd states that the pods are 2ml, but there will be non TPD ones available which will be 4ml/ 4.5ml.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Pure Eliquids
  3. Gitchy

Gitchy Achiever

Saw this Rew. Looks like a good kit. I'm don't know what it is but I've definitely got a soft spot for the nautilus range of kit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rew

rew Legend

The BP coils are good too as well as the Nautilus RBA. Will be my next purchase for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eliquidbase
  6. Smokeandsteam

Smokeandsteam Postman

Saw this last night Rew. I’ll definitely be getting one of these as a MTL carry device. Also very keen on the rba too. Looks superb quality for a tenner

#4 Smokeandsteam, Dec 30, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. rew

rew Legend

I already have the Nautilus Prime and Nautilus RBA and really like it. However I really like the changes made on the X version, plus they've maintained the compact size.

• Thank Thank x 1
  8. Smokeandsteam

Smokeandsteam Postman

Aye, I was tempted to get one when they went on sale at evolution vaping but I’d heard an X was in the offing and held fire. Take it you’d recommend the RBA as well?

9. rew

rew Legend

Yeah, the Nautilus rba is out already and it's decent. You can easily fit a 2.5mm ID coil in there. Airflow is ok for MTL and flavour is really good. The deck screws are tiny which is the only downside. Have got a 2.5mm simple clapton in there at the moment.
    Also there is supposed to be a BP RBA coming out as well. No idea on the details but I suspect it will be more airy. Both the RBAs need to be purchased separately.

• Like Like x 1
  10. quincey43

quincey43 Achiever

I also have the Nautilus Prime and the RBA which is really good and easy to build on. Will definitely be getting this one when it comes out.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Smokeandsteam

Smokeandsteam Postman

Mmmmm. Might wait for the BP RBA but given the Aspire version is so cheap I might get both

12. rew

rew Legend

The X version comes with 2 pods, one for nautilus coils, and one for their new range of BP coils. BP coils are really good too.

• Like Like x 1