What's new

Aspire Cleito - Vaccum / burnt issue

I've also got the RTA for the cleito and have been having problems with leakage.
Make sure your using enough cotton, I cut a strip about 1.5 cm and roll it like a roll up. Once it's tight I tighten the end to get it through the coil. Just make sure the cotton is packed into the holes and that there's no cotton over the air holes.
Once I fill the tank(with the air flow closed) I put the top cap on and turn it upside down for ten seconds. I then get some paper towel and wrap it around the air flow holes( with the air flow now open). Then I blow through the drip tip and a little bit of juice will come out. I've also replaced one of the O rings on the bottom of the deck.
I think it will always leak a little but like you I've also lost a whole tank before and these solutions seem to have worked.

Hey. I know where your coming from. Started on cleito 0.4 and got leaking issues / vacuum problem. Moved on to RTA. Thought my problems were over! Til two parts that are supposed to be connected came apart (bottom and middle piece). Bought another RTA thinking I would be gentler with it this time. Same thing happened. Still get leaking issues. Just cannot be a&%#ed to keep messing with it. I sort use it now for an occasional vape. But, think about it, spending all that cash and time for a tank that guzzles juice that obviously disagrees with your vaping style... Is it cheaper / easier to abandon and move on? Thinking of trying crown tank 2 next. Still regularly use I sub apex. Won't take cleito out with me. If I do, I detach from battery when not in use and keep it in a sandwich bag! Always carry a backup tank too. Really, how the hell did this thing survive quality control!

Incidentally, my stepdaughters partner vapes a 'limitless' he swears by it. Looks to be similar in design apart from being top coil and tank below. Check it out. Its also on my radar. He is a hardcore vaper!

Haven't used the clieto rba, but the limitless is a totally different vape to stock clieto, I use mine most days, but don't find it a particularly satisfying vape, I tend to use it alongside another tank or rda. Just too much airflow for me I think. Not saying it's bad at all, hence using it every day, but if you like an even mildly restricted draw the limitless isn't the one

Haven't used the clieto rba, but the limitless is a totally different vape to stock clieto, I use mine most days, but don't find it a particularly satisfying vape, I tend to use it alongside another tank or rda. Just too much airflow for me I think. Not saying it's bad at all, hence using it every day, but if you like an even mildly restricted draw the limitless isn't the one

Sounds interesting. I don't like a restricted draw really but I would say cleito draw isn't really restricted much? The restrictiveness of draw is the only thing I don't like about my I sub apex but that only has one coil...

Lol 3 minutes? 50 to 70 watts? Amazes me how people rave about the cleito. Always struggled with it in terms of wicking but when it works it WORKS! I think 3mins at 50-70w is a tad optimistic.... Is it a new coil?!
3 min thats what it says on the card in the box leave it for 3 minutes

I received my cleito tank today for my new cool fire 100w. Primed well and breaking the coil in with slow wattage. But there was this persistent taste of cotton, no burnt taste, just cotton. Emptied the tank and changed the liquid for one that I know is great. Still not there, cotton taste and poor flavour. I then came across the vacuum problem on google. I unscrew the top and bubbles come out of the coil. And then boom, the best vape hit in my life.

I read that some folks just vape with a top less tightly sealed.

Is it the tank or the coil that is the problem? Some have changed their tanks only to be hit with the same vacuum problem again. And it appears that just letting the tank sit for a will not suffice.

I was planning on buying an extra tank just so I can have a couple of different e-liquids in rotation but I am now a bit wary, as one can come across all sorts of issues. Any suggestion for a new tank? You will not be blamed for any complications and I'll do some research before purchasing.

Back
Top Bottom