What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire Cleito - Vaccum / burnt issue

i've only used the two coils it came with so I don't have much experience with them as I switched to the rebuildable straight away and never experienced leaking. Every once in a while I see a drop at the airflow but no actual leaking so far. (except when I forgot to tighten my coil)
I would recommend cleaning the tank, check the seals and place a drop of juice on them when you put it together and give it an other go.

If anyone is on the verge of actually binning one, feel free to let me know, would be awesome to compare flavours/build.

I echo what @picco says. Don't bin your Cleito! I'll pay postage and a quid per rejected tank! Maybe even two quid! Spares are not the easiest to get hold of (have to hunt them down and sometimes it's cheaper just to buy more complete tanks!). Seriously, anyone fed up with their Cleito, PM me with a price and I'll consider it and make you an offer!! Only tanks, not interested in vape bands, chuff caps or 0.2 coils!

Arg!!!!! Flaming Cleito! Interestingly, started my tanking life on I sub apex. Was really happy. Read so many amazing things about the cleito. Tried with stock 0.4. Initially was thinking 'WOW'! Then..... Leaked a whole tank of juice on bedside table. Read about loosening the top. Not over tightening the coil. Repressurising the tank (don't ask!). Did everything I could but no joy. Tried the 0.2 and it immediately dropped a whole tank of fluid out the vents.
Went back to isub and... Just doesnt cut the mustard! Still longing for the perfect cleito taste!
Now just bought RTA. It leaked initially. Coils were primed. Tried all wattage settings.
Realised my issue seems to be wicking. I really want to draw on this thing but I think it pulls all the fluid through and leaks through vents. Interestingly just tried vaping with it angled upwards on higher wattage and now going good but how long for...
I make my juices. I have been making 70/30 mainly. Would love to know what all this is. I think it suits some peoples choice of juice. Some peoples style of vaping etc etc. Who knows! But I'm going to persevere til I get it right.

I've also got the RTA for the cleito and have been having problems with leakage.
Make sure your using enough cotton, I cut a strip about 1.5 cm and roll it like a roll up. Once it's tight I tighten the end to get it through the coil. Just make sure the cotton is packed into the holes and that there's no cotton over the air holes.
Once I fill the tank(with the air flow closed) I put the top cap on and turn it upside down for ten seconds. I then get some paper towel and wrap it around the air flow holes( with the air flow now open). Then I blow through the drip tip and a little bit of juice will come out. I've also replaced one of the O rings on the bottom of the deck.
I think it will always leak a little but like you I've also lost a whole tank before and these solutions seem to have worked.

Chain vaping, high VG and high sweetener content eliquid I Kill cleito and crown coils in a around 2-3 days. I think 70/30 is about the max you can get away with but try 60/40 vg/pg eliquid with no sweetener and I get weeks out of the same coils.

Just put a new coil in my cleito tank left it for 3 minutes and taste burnt all my vents are open and im running the 0.2 coil at 50 to 70 watts please help

Just put a new coil in my cleito tank left it for 3 minutes and taste burnt all my vents are open and im running the 0.2 coil at 50 to 70 watts please help
Did you prime the coil and start off at a low wattage?

Lol 3 minutes? 50 to 70 watts? Amazes me how people rave about the cleito. Always struggled with it in terms of wicking but when it works it WORKS! I think 3mins at 50-70w is a tad optimistic.... Is it a new coil?!

Back
Top Bottom