What's new

Aspire Cleito - Vaccum / burnt issue

pepsimax

Postman
Almost ready to throw my Cleito away after only owing the thing a week :11:

I am having an issue that I have seen mentioned online but I havent seen any solutions. For 2/3 days the tank is perfect, taste, clouds etc all perfect however around day 3 the liquid starts to taste burnt and I get dry hits, when I loosen up the top a lot of bubbles appear from the coil, indicating vacuum locking (apparently)

I gave up with coil 1 after 3 days, threw in a new one and again, perfect initially and now vacuum lock, bad taste, bubbles etc. Anyone else having the same issue and any have a fix (bar buying something else?)

I am using a variety of juice in the tank, Suicide Bunny, Moo Vanilla, Mole Juice and vaping between 30w - 40w

I have never had this problem.
How open is your airflow?
I keep mine 3/4 open and run 0.4 at 55 watts.

I keep my airflow open fully running 0.4ohm at 40/44w and never had any problems untill today when I changed it to the RTA and now it's leaking a little but think it's a wicking problem which I'll work out some how.

Airflow always 100% open, I will try to close it off somewhat. I am using the 0.4 coils too and as said this is the second problematic one. Getting a little bit of leaking too

Its a shame as the flavour (initially) is the best I have experienced

I use the 0.4 coils and I've never had that issue. In fact these are the only coils that last me at least a week. Normally shop bought coils die on me after 3 days.

As mentioned, tighten the airflow a bit as this will help suck juice to the coil.

Thinking about it. How viscous are those juices ? & Isn't Suicide Bunny a coil killer ?

Not a cleito but I have a subtank mini. Stuck an occ Clapton in it and I get loads of tiny bubbles on and off continuously, in fact the top of my liquid looks like a foam bath. Whats that all about?

strange one.
me got 2 cleito using both coils at 50watts and they last at least 3 weeks each if not more.
the odd occasion i get a bit of spitting so burns my lips so turn down 5w and it stops and then turn up again and carry on fine.
mainly 70/30 mix as i find 80/20 problematic in the crown and cleito.

where did you get your coils from?

Yeah I get about 3/4 weeks out of a single cool with no problems.
I usually vape high VG and regularly toot all day.

I've found that the QC with the coils is shockingly bad. The last box I bought 3 were duds straight out of the pack and one only lasted a couple of days. Loads of people have had similar issues. When you do eventually get a good coil they last 3 - 4 weeks.

I've had this, several times. Tried releasing the cap and taking toots to see if it would help, tried gently blowing into the drip tip, tried pricking the cotton with a needle, tried dry pulls, tried playing about with the air flow... Moral of the story, if the coils fucked, then it's fucked and unfortunately if one is buggered then the chances are that the whole pack is. Or so I've found. The cleito is a fantastic little tank but the quality control on coils is shite.
I was wondering the other day if the duds could be rewicked?

Back
Top Bottom