What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire 9th

SAW

Postman
Hi,

Anyone using this with the AVP coils, how does it compare to the Nautilus coils as I am a really enjoying my Nautilus GT and Mini. I've been eying up 9th with the Paradox for a while. Plus it will give the chance to have a go a building my own coils.

AVP Pro coils are nowhere near the Nautilus in my experience. They're fine, work well enough but the Nautilus 2S coils are hard to beat. The 9th tank RBA is cracking, easy enough to build on, nice draw with the airflow pins and flavour is really good.

Just be aware that the top cap is plastic screwed into metal (a bit iffy although held up well so far) and it's an integrated drip tip. Might be deal breakers for some people.

Paradox is gorgeous. I'd go for the black as the satin finish on the silvery ones can be tricky to match.

I like black Paradox, maybe I'll stick a black Nautilus GT on it instead.

Back
Top Bottom