What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Artery Pal 3 coming soon.

rew

Olympian
New version of the Pal. Also has a new 1.2ohm mesh coil for MTL. Have you seen this one @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) ?

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/artery-pal-3-kit-preview/

Hey Rew

I have seen it, saw it first on an Everzon email then ecigone.

Looks decent with the new upgraded hp coils, Si and i were discussing it yesterday

Hoping to review it but its not expensive anyway

Lets hope you get one in to review then. Quite keen to know how this one performs.

1000mah battery, nope, that's not good enough. I have had a stash of the og coils - pre HP core, and they are/ were shockingly bad, things need to improve.

my god that thing looks awful looks like an tape cassette anyway like andi says the coils where dire on this plus what with the leaking, the only good thing i can see is that you dont need a torch to see how much liquid is in it..

Aspire BVC coils fit the Pal 2 and give better flavour imo than the HP coils so I think they should fit the Pal 3 also.

Back
Top Bottom