What's new

Artery Pal 2 Pro - ooohhh

trying to resist, happy with my Pasito and Pal 2 but it's set in my mind now, hopefully they will run out of stock before I relent.

Is it the 2ml pod?

You can get 2ml or 3ml pods for Pal 2 Pro. Also it will take the Pal 2 pods.

I asked wifey which colour she liked (for me) and she assumed she was getting one.

:18::18::18::18::18:

Nope.

As good as the pal's are with the nautilus coils, I will be sticking with.the pasito until a pal rba arrives.

As good as the pal's are with the nautilus coils, I will be sticking with.the pasito until a pal rba arrives.
Did you try their pal coils for the mark2? I have to say the .6 and the new 1 ohm are excellent! I was and am still amazed at how much I enjoy them. Brilliant mini aio

Only reason I'm on this is I have a ton of coils to get through before I think about rba's.

Did you try their pal coils for the mark2? I have to say the .6 and the new 1 ohm are excellent! I was and am still amazed at how much I enjoy them. Brilliant mini aio
Yes, I used the ones supplied and a couple of aspire ones. Very good indeed. Actually so was the innokin eq s with the zenith style one's.
The pasito is just astonishing flavour wise. As belly man said, hopefully the rba design will spread into other styles of pods soon.

Yes, I used the ones supplied and a couple of aspire ones. Very good indeed. Actually so was the innokin eq s with the zenith style one's.
The pasito is just astonishing flavour wise. As belly man said, hopefully the rba design will spread into other styles of pods soon.
Yes I’d hope so too. The dot aio apparently has an rba coming out soon. People seem to be raving about this aio but at the same cost as an sxk billet it makes little to no sense to me in getting one.

Yes I’d hope so too. The dot aio apparently has an rba coming out soon. People seem to be raving about this aio but at the same cost as an sxk billet it makes little to no sense to me in getting one.

But the new doors!

Back
Top Bottom