What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Arrr stupid evod...

Ecto-Vaper

Postman
I havent recoiled my evod...not had many problems with it really.....after watching a video last night as it recommend taking our the flavour wicks....I did....got up this morning and its gurgling. ..and im getting liquid in my mouth....so I have had to fill up my ce4 clearo for today...as im out and about..

Personally I leave mine alone. Loads of folks take out the so called flavour wick ( though some remove the top layer only, I watched GrimmGreen talk about taking the lot out). All it then does is flood. My experience anyway.

I've ditched the flavour wicks opting for 2 bits of 2.5mm silica wrapped with a coil instead. Been doing this for a couple of months now and so far had no problems with flavour or gurgling.

Yeah it was grimmgreen I was watching. ..he was saying "kanger tec...please stop putting the flavour wicks in..." I thought id try it...but no...just flooded. .watched his review on the mini protank...I may pick one up...tho theres not much difference between that and the evod..very similar. ..I just like the chrome looking drip tip on the pro tank

I've ditched the flavour wicks opting for 2 bits of 2.5mm silica wrapped with a coil instead

Not tried that, I've started using 5mm of combined wick split into coil and flavour threads. Worth a punt to see how it changes things, cheers.

I have found using 2 x 3mm one as flavour the other as the actual wick, work fine, no flooding, no gurgling and no wicking issues. Take the flavour wick out, and its been a world of hurt for me. Most juice I use is 50/50

I have found using 2 x 3mm one as flavour the other as the actual wick, work fine, no flooding, no gurgling and no wicking issues. Take the flavour wick out, and its been a world of hurt for me. Most juice I use is 50/50

I find that using my kayfun lite works perfectly for me, in this situation ;)

Grimm vapes at high voltage. At high voltage if you're hitting your vape frequently you might well need to take out the 'flavour' wicks on an evod or a ProTank, but, if you vape at around 8watts then you don't need to.

If you get dry hits on an evod/PT - then remove the flavour wicks. If not, just leave it be.

Back
Top Bottom