What's new

Aromamizer Supreme: epic!

Does it have a different deck, or is it the increase in size that makes the difference then?
I thought they were pretty much the same, just different capacities.
Postless deck which means you can get sone proper nice builds in there, the airflow is spot on and the flavour is incredible.

If I could have designed a tank, it would have been this.

Like the supreme, this in my opinion has the only real juice control that actually works.

The quality of the construction is as good if not better then any kayfun or Rose I’ve owned, the threading is excellent and the build quality is as good as I’ve seen in ANY tank

I have been neglecting my Plus tanks in favour of the Supreme V2 for the past couple of months. The comments by yourself @MrTeaTime are making me think again!

Now, what time do those pesky kids go to bed? Damn, it's only 6:30 :(
It’s my every day tank, although I have to switch when I get home as it generates immense amounts of “the wife’s legs closing” clouds...so I switch to a reload or my goon :D

It’s my every day tank, although I have to switch when I get home as it generates immense amounts of “the wife’s legs closing” clouds...so I switch to a reload or my goon :D

That's the beauty of this forum, no important detail that will impact the user experience is omitted. :)

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1508694193.498624.jpg

I use mine with the 10ml capacity. High wattage without dripping every five puffs... [emoji108]

I really like my Plus but I'm finding it a bit leaky/weepy which is a bit annoying because every time I wick it I'm convinced that it's wicked to perfection as prescribed. Except it ain't, clearly. Last night it's bitching at me saying it's shorted which is a new one (temperamental little cont). I'm going to drop the coils down a few MM they are a little on the high side anyway. The hours I used to spend happily learning how to rewick protanks and building micro coils and macro coils and twisted and all the rest of it are long gone now - the least time I spend on maintenance the better these days :)

Are any of you chaps using the single coil plugs? I'm finding that it performs way better with dual coils which I would expect. I'm trying to conserve juice but I'm slowly realising that once you've had a dual coil build in it there's no going back

I *do* like the Plus, *but* for a 30mm RTA I find the build deck a little on the small side.....
Airflow a little restricted....
Not for a series mod. Defo shines on a 3/4 battery regulated device...

Kids in bed, legs closed and windows open. Going to sit quietly for a bit with a cup of tea...

2017-10-22 21.46.08.jpg

Suddenly remember why I have the gclass, plus sits well on top.

I really like my Plus but I'm finding it a bit leaky/weepy which is a bit annoying because every time I wick it I'm convinced that it's wicked to perfection as prescribed. Except it ain't, clearly. Last night it's bitching at me saying it's shorted which is a new one (temperamental little cont). I'm going to drop the coils down a few MM they are a little on the high side anyway. The hours I used to spend happily learning how to rewick protanks and building micro coils and macro coils and twisted and all the rest of it are long gone now - the least time I spend on maintenance the better these days :)
If you ever wish to sell it on then let me know dude

Back
Top Bottom