What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Are standard Coils dead now?

Could very well be the powers at be directing the vape market into a certain direction of huge clouds bigger higher coils etc...why?
Burn through more juice...
More juice = more money.
I remember when i started, used to take me a few week to go through 30ml, now...with all the huge fancy coils etc, takes a few minute. And the tpd did nothing but push the prices up of those 10ml bottles...
ILLUMINATUS!!
View attachment 179853

TPD is three letters, three sides on a triangle Illuminati confirmed! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Well in all seriousness, iv got the flavour i want from my simple single kanthal set up, so all these new mesh things coming out for better flavout etc, i arnt really interested, because i dont NEED it.

Rather than different styles of coils coming out, id like to see an innovation in how the eliquid is heated...that works well, in a sense of efficiency.
Coil-less, wickless. A gorgeous vape without having to change your gunked up coil and having a clean out every other day. That would be a game changer to me.

The only tank I use is the original Nautilus - loaded up with 20mg nic salt juice for when I need that kick that I don't get with my drippers lol.

Back
Top Bottom