What's new

Apologies, but I need your recommendations on a set up.

It gets even more complex than that the red ssocc converted from nichrome to steel. Now are they still steel ?. They had a lot of criticism for calling them ssocc and just having steel casing so they switched the coil to steel. I've lost track a bit. The ni 200 coils are good in fact excellent as long as you don't use them with a kanger device. The ni tc on kanger mods is awful. On my DNA 200 they offer a lovely clean flavour.
Apologies needed by me .it's been quite a while since I bought the kangertech coils but I didn't know how much they have changed until now

Apologies needed by me .it's been quite a while since I bought the kangertech coils but I didn't know how much they have changed until now

None required D. Kanger coils are a minefield. It's only due to mrs kid favouring them that I've kept half an eye in.

Yes. The last ones I bought was in TPD sale at Liberty flights but they are un opened
So i may have noticed the difference if I was using them I don't use them much so a box lasts quite a bit for me . Good information though may intrest the new members of the forum

What about the Innokin isub v tank? I use that as my daily set up, at work and so on, the 0.5 stainless steel coils work well in TC, reasonably cheap and readily available.
Came across a decently priced Innokin 100 watt TC/iSub V tank kit and went for it. Nice looking set up, I think. Do the coils wick 70VG ok?
Thanks to all who helped here. Great suggestions all round.

Came across a decently priced Innokin 100 watt TC/iSub V tank kit and went for it. Nice looking set up, I think. Do the coils wick 70VG ok?
Thanks to all who helped here. Great suggestions all round.
Yep, no probs. I use 70vg juices all the time, those coils keep up fine even when chain vaping. I always use them in TC mode.

We are sorted then, cheers!
Can't beat the coolfire 4 design for form. So comfortable in the hand. No mater how expensive a tank I use it's generally on a coolfire 4.
Nice choice mate. My original coolfire 4 is still going strong after what must be three years of service and the plus and 100tc are just as good.

Can't beat the coolfire 4 design for form. So comfortable in the hand. No mater how expensive a tank I use it's generally on a coolfire 4.
Nice choice mate. My original coolfire 4 is still going strong after what must be three years of service and the plus and 100tc are just as good.
Totally agree, like you, I've got the original Coolfire 4 and the TC100, for the money, awesome mods.

Back
Top Bottom