What's new

Apologies, but I need your recommendations on a set up.

Mr Numpty

Veteran
Friend of a friend wants to start vaping. A current smoker. She is enjoying the set up I got for the friend, which is a Coolfire 100w TC with built in battery and an Aromamizer V2, oddly enough.

She doesn't want to rebuild and I know nothing of which sub ohm tanks are any good. She also likes the TC the RDTA is running in and has asked specifically for coils that do TC and that are readily available in the (good) local B&Ms.

So, DTL with easily found TC coils and a good internal battery mod I guess is what I'd like to hear about, thank you.
Budget is £60 but probably a little flexible. I don't think there is any great rush on her part, so overseas vendors are probably ok, if necessary.

Oh the Coolfire TC would be fine, but I got that one for £17 in the recent TPD sales. If it's available in the above budget though, it would be fine.

Last edited:
Does the Cleito offer any TC coils? She has also had a puff from a Cleito Exo and liked that also.

What about the Innokin isub v tank? I use that as my daily set up, at work and so on, the 0.5 stainless steel coils work well in TC, reasonably cheap and readily available.

What about the Innokin isub v tank? I use that as my daily set up, at work and so on, the 0.5 stainless steel coils work well in TC, reasonably cheap and readily available.
I'll check that out right away, thank you. :57:

The aspire cleito do a stainless steel coil for use in watt and tc

I'll throw in a mention for the Isub Apex. Uses the same coils as the Isub V, just a bit better build quality IMO. As for mods, I'm not too sure unfortunately as I don't really do TC

Um, forgot about the Apex, I've got one of those kicking around somewhere, I'll have to dig it out now and give it a another go.

You can get the mini serpent as a subtank now numpty. (FT have some) they take kanger coils and they are pretty much the most common on the market and come in a variety of styles including ss and ni for tc duty. Looks dead tidy.

Back
Top Bottom