What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Anyone used this kit?

Only buy from reputable battery vendors, most on this forum use either Fogstar, 18650.uk ecolux or Torchy.

Last edited by a moderator:
As above fogstar or 18650UK. Put a pm into ben from fogstar if you need any advice bud.

Last edited:
I've just seen the mod on eBay. Exact same product name but 300W and needs 3 batteries as opposed to 2 batteries and 230W on fast tech.

Is this normal? Did wismec release 2 mods the same but one more powerful than the other. I'd have thought there would be a difference in mod name but it's EXACTLY the same.

I've just seen the mod on eBay. Exact same product name but 300W and needs 3 batteries as opposed to 2 batteries and 230W on fast tech.

Is this normal? Did wismec release 2 mods the same but one more powerful than the other. I'd have thought there would be a difference in mod name but it's EXACTLY the same.

Yes, there's a 3 battery version too.

Back
Top Bottom