What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Anyone used this kit?

AcidVenud

Postman
Been having a browse through fast tech and the link at the bottom caught my eye.

Anyone used this? Is it as easy to use as most everyday set ups. I currently have an ipower 80 with a uwell crown tank. So basically screw out old coil, put in new and fill with juice.

Also are the coils easy to get hold of. I search Amazon for gnome king coils.and it brings up smok coils. Fair enough if they fit but it's £10 for 3 coils where now I can get 8 for £15.

Been having a browse through fast tech and the link at the bottom caught my eye.

Anyone used this? Is it as easy to use as most everyday set ups. I currently have an ipower 80 with a uwell crown tank. So basically screw out old coil, put in new and fill with juice.

Also are the coils easy to get hold of. I search Amazon for gnome king coils.and it brings up smok coils. Fair enough if they fit but it's £10 for 3 coils where now I can get 8 for £15.

What link?

That tank will take Wismec coils, they are called something like WM01 and there are a few of them. They are good, more reliable than Smok that's for sure. You can buy the coils in many places, they are popular and readily available.
I've not had the Gnome King tank but I've used a Gnome Evo, it was good for flavour and the coils lasted a good time.

Thanks. I'll take a look at the reviews.
As for coil life that's good to hear. I get a long time on mine so would like the same.

Ok so I've been looking at the different coils. WM01, WM02 and WM03.
I assume they all fit the gnome king? As I would probably prefer the 03 model since I prefer the coils in my current tank that take the higher wattage. I think I just got used to it. Currently using the lower watt ones because they were on discount but I don't prefer them at all.

Ok so I've been looking at the different coils. WM01, WM02 and WM03.
I assume they all fit the gnome king? As I would probably prefer the 03 model since I prefer the coils in my current tank that take the higher wattage. I think I just got used to it. Currently using the lower watt ones because they were on discount but I don't prefer them at all.
The coils I believe are the same as the previous gnome tank which means they are the generic large size so there's tons of options from different manufacturers.
Most easily available being smok baby beast coils and the best being the eleaf hw and joytech one's.

The coils I believe are the same as the previous gnome tank which means they are the generic large size so there's tons of options from different manufacturers.
Most easily available being smok baby beast coils and the best being the eleaf hw and joytech one's.
Thank you:)

Final question (I hope).

I didn't realise batteries weren't included. I looked on Amazon and searched '18650 batteries' but there's so many with slight differences. I imagine they all work the same and that they are just different brands.
My only concern was some were labelled "unprotected". Should I avoid these or does that not mean anything?

I've only used mods with in built batteries before so have no experience with removable batteries.

Back
Top Bottom