What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

anyone tried the new supergood?

MrDJ

Legend
about to order 4 more 100ml of number 2 & 5 at a decent price of £14.99 each so wondered if many had tried their newer butter range especially 7 and 8 as liking the sounds of those flaves.

about to order 4 more 100ml of number 2 & 5 at a decent price of £14.99 each so wondered if many had tried their newer butter range especially 7 and 8 as liking the sounds of those flaves.
As you like 2 I'd reckon you'll enjoy 7, quite similar but 7 to me is better. Haven't tried the others yet.

Yup, 07 is very decent. But 03 and 04 are the king of their range for me. Aren’t they bringing out some new lines with Grimm Green soon?

Yup, 07 is very decent. But 03 and 04 are the king of their range for me. Aren’t they bringing out some new lines with Grimm Green soon?
not heard of that colab. looks like they have dropped their vendor status on here and not logged in since october last year :(

7 is ok but still doesnt beat 2 for me. bought 200ml of each so will get through them one day.
5 was sold out otherwise i would of bought that as well as its my second fave.

Back
Top Bottom