What's new

Anyone tried any Jac vapour mods

I got the VIM today too! :yahoo:

And yes I love it :D Got it on MTL at the mo but will try DTL when the coil needs changing. Love the little switcheroo airflow on the bottom for both lol.

It's a teeny tiny little thing but packs the same punch as the S22 and so far it's lasted me all day.. on and off.

The button being at the bottom was strange at first, until I got used to just holding it in my hand and squeezing, which works however you're holding it.. no ooomph required :D

Also love that it takes the same coils I use for all my S22's :2thumbsup:

Can't wait to read your review @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews :D
VIM what have i missed?

I got the VIM today too! :yahoo:

And yes I love it :D Got it on MTL at the mo but will try DTL when the coil needs changing. Love the little switcheroo airflow on the bottom for both lol.

It's a teeny tiny little thing but packs the same punch as the S22 and so far it's lasted me all day.. on and off.

The button being at the bottom was strange at first, until I got used to just holding it in my hand and squeezing, which works however you're holding it.. no ooomph required :D

Also love that it takes the same coils I use for all my S22's :2thumbsup:

Can't wait to read your review @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews :D
I got one too, the jury is out at the moment not sure the airflow is right for me. Wanted to try the turbo coils (MTL) but they were out of stock when I ordered mine so will try them when they have them back in stock. I like the form factor of the VIM and the firing of it is great just not sure about the airflow yet.

I got one too, the jury is out at the moment not sure the airflow is right for me. Wanted to try the turbo coils (MTL) but they were out of stock when I ordered mine so will try them when they have them back in stock. I like the form factor of the VIM and the firing of it is great just not sure about the airflow yet.
Yeah it is a bit airier than the S22, did you change the little airflow widget on the bottom?

I forgot about the turbo coils! :doh: I've got those anyway for my S22's... ok now a quandry at next coil channge... turbo or DTL? Might actually go for turbo to see the difference straight away after the normal coils.

It's so tiny and light it's hard to believe there's a battery in there! And it's lasted me blasting it constantly while my son was here lol and still going! :D

I was thinking of getting one of these to replace my Hcigar Mini but wondered how it would look with a Kayfun Prime on it, that at least looks like a Kayfun on top and sitting quite nice.

That is a Kayfun prime with the Ultem kit.

Here’s a photo with the prime in normal mode.

9D7E1B7E-787F-4405-A237-F99C57158648.jpg

Had a few bits from them and they are not for me but the quality and customer service is exceptional..

Back
Top Bottom