What's new

Anyone know an NRG coil tank that leaks least?

Yeah, i know, but ive been dealing with a tfv12 for over a year now, so i know how to deal with the leaks it gets, figure the bbb will be identical.

Im starting to think its also a combo of excess juice being sucked thru the coil but not vaporized. Maybe some fine tuning is called for

The middle part of the cascade is actually my favorite part. It allows you to turn a semi full tank of juice upside down to change the coil, n u never have to worry about the seals on the glass, they just shoulda made it a bigger diameter inside

Last edited:
In any case, its an rba, so it'll fit on any tfv8 baby compatible tank that it can fit inside, just a matter of getting different length glass tubes

I looked at the smoant ladon rba also since it was a mesh rba, but it just didnt look good, kinda trying to do to much with too lttle and not doing any of it well

Actually gonna try some experimenting with the tfv12 top on the cascade baby tank, since i never plan on using the tfv12 again now

Last edited:
Update...soon as i swapped out the mesh coil no more leaks...at all, not sideways, not upside down, none...mustve been wrong about it leaking out the top, but its definitely not leaking out the bottom anymore

Maybe that particular coil fault/defect.
I use 99% mesh coils and never had a leak.

The vaporesso gt ccell2? Or a different one? I actually have mixed opinions about the vaporesso coils so far, at first they r really good but they seem to require changing every week or two, n i am the type that smokes every puff out of a coil before its simply no longer functional. On my tfv12 tank, using supposedly worse smok coils i have never had one last less than a month

Luckily this is exactly why i went for a tfv8 baby type coil rather than a horizon or freemax

Im sorry, i was having a senior moment...i meant to ask if u were talking about the vaporesso gt mesh, i swapped it out a few days ago for a gt ccell2 which is starting to get the tshirt tast after a few days

Ack...tried puttin a smok coil in, they r simply unsmokeable compared to even the worst functiong vaporesso coil even if they do last longer. Its just complete harshness with subtle undertones of a paper wick.

I use the big baby tank and don't have any issues and also using the Cerberus with no issues, i said in posts before that i am not a fan of the Cerberus even though it vapes Flawlessly, i know it's 2Mil but to me it seems smaller and seems to go through juice a lot quicker, I have been using the Drop Dead over the last couple of weeks and i have to give that a 10/10, brilliant RDA.

Yeah, im using a cascade baby and a big baby, and in the dark with the same coil and drip tip they'd b hard to tell apart. I'll definitely circle back to more meshes whenever they get back in stock, just nice to have options

I'm gonna play around with the big baby rba before i decide which direction to go on that front i think

Yeah, im using a cascade baby and a big baby, and in the dark with the same coil and drip tip they'd b hard to tell apart. I'll definitely circle back to more meshes whenever they get back in stock, just nice to have options

I'm gonna play around with the big baby rba before i decide which direction to go on that front i think
I suggest you to try this ones:
-Hellvape Supermesh 0.20
-Geekvape Super Mesh X1 0.20
Its not a mistake, they are named just the same LOL.

Actually my favourites so far.

Try to avoid classical wire coils, I find them obsolete. Dont last, dont bring a pleasant vape, taste funny.
Mesh coils are loooooong way better.

Back
Top Bottom