What's new

Anyone heard or dealt with Vapeandeliquids ?

ossettbob

Achiever
I have been looking for an eliquid & only place I can find it in strength I want is a company called vapeandeliquids.com, not the co.uk site. I wondered if anyone had purchased from them as I`m a bit dubious. Thanks.

No, don't touch it - I suggest you take a look at the Site's 'About Us' Section. ;)

I did. That`s why I was dubious. Also, firm use 0203 code which is used by scammers. Thanks for confirming what I thought.

0203 doesn't automatically mean a scam it's a legit number it may also be used by some scammers but on it's own it's nothing.. apart from an unfilled out about us section there are other pages with many errors as well as all 5 of their social links pointing to another business than their own.

I`m after cup o` joe by OFE at 12mg. Seen it at lower strengths but not 12mg.
its a hard one to find :(
i found one place said it had low stock clicked and then said out of stock, recently sold out,can only find 6mg in stock :( sorry bud

I`m after cup o` joe by OFE at 12mg. Seen it at lower strengths but not 12mg.
They can be a bitch to find. Often worth perhaps popping a lower ohm coil in and going for the 6mg at times like these or procuring your own nic supply which isn't very expensive and the amount required to bump up your level would be very small.
If your prepared to buy in bulk, ordering from the US has often payed dividends for me. Although the postage cost £15 the saving on juice price more than matched that. Vape mountain are advertising 6mg and I've definitely ordered from them a few times if that helps at all.

Thanks for all your help. Think I might go for the 6mg & might get some nic shots to boost it a bit but not too much to dilute the flavour.

Back
Top Bottom