What's new

Anyone got the Drop Solo?

Cromulent

Initiate
I have the Drop, but I'm looking at the Drop Solo as well. I prefer single coil RDAs as they use less liquid and are therefore less expensive to run. I enjoyed the flavour of the Drop and if the Drop Solo is similar I'll buy it straight away but was wondering if anyone had tried both and could offer a comparison?

I'm more interested in having batteries last longer with a single coil set up than juice consumption. Very interested in the Drop Solo [emoji106]

There is lots about it on youtube........

Yeah. I have watched a load of reviews of it but there are not that many direct comparisons between the Drop and the Drop Solo when it comes to flavour.

I'm more interested in having batteries last longer with a single coil set up than juice consumption. Very interested in the Drop Solo [emoji106]

I really want there to be a dual 21700 battery squonk mod. If there was I'd buy it without a second thought. The best I've found so far is the Pulse 80W which is a single battery 20700 mod but I prefer dual battery mods as they last so much longer.

Yeah. I have watched a load of reviews of it but there are not that many direct comparisons between the Drop and the Drop Solo when it comes to flavour.

I really want there to be a dual 21700 battery squonk mod. If there was I'd buy it without a second thought. The best I've found so far is the Pulse 80W which is a single battery 20700 mod but I prefer dual battery mods as they last so much longer.
@ eyeball kid has said he will be doing a review on the Drop Solo soon on here so keep a eye out for that if that helps you at all.........

ive got another 6 days at least and then another 7- 10 days before i get it i pre- ordered mine from FT............

I have a dual battery 20700 3000 mAh iJoy Capo 216 - bigger isn't always better, I have a Nikola Niagara that takes 2 18650's 3500 mAh and the battery life is far better than the iJoy Capo 216, they last me a couple of days which is one of the longest battery life mods I own (vaping both around 50-55 watts with the same atty)

Pico Squeeze 2 has a single 21700 with a huge 4000 mAh yet the Fogstar INR20700S 3100mAh battery lasts longer in it - shows numbers aren't everything.

Back
Top Bottom