What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Anybody tried Mr Lords Hot Toddy?

u8myufo

Achiever
Obviously some have as POTV is where I seen it mentioned somewhere and went ahead and bought some. so I now have two bottles of it and was wondering does this one benefit much by steeping it for a longer period? Just seems a bit clear to me at the moment, perhaps it does not even change colour much anyhow. I am tempted but would be happy to leave it a bit longer before savouring it`s hidden delights :drool:

I've got Hot Toddy, Ginger Nut and Seville Marmalade all batch No.14. I've only tried the Seville Marmalade so far and love it, just waiting for an empty tank so I can try another. So I'd say try it now!

The hot toddy is now out of production as it caused a few issues with some plastic tanks.

Damm shame because the whole whisky/honey/lemon thing they have going on is fantastic.

I`m a Hot bit of Totty. So I'd say try it now!

:eek: Well how can I say no Blossom? :D Thanks all, as I say I do have two bottles, I will do a fresh recoil tomorrow in the scar and try a few drops out, if it is not for me then I will consider swapping them out for something else if anybody is interested.

Thanks Doofry it was indeed the thread by Tubbyengineer I was looking at the other day, the man does speaketh the truth :2thumbsup: I tried a few drops in the dripper this morning as promised and his review was pretty spot on. I suppose I could get a small bottle of Whisky concentrate and add a few drops but sometimes things are just best left alone. A shame they are going to shelve it really, perhaps if we club together we can buy the recipe off of them :51: I am going to keep one bottle untouched, when it becomes a vintage I shall sell it on the bay and make my millions.

Back
Top Bottom