What's new

Any suggestions alternate Joyetech Egrip VT replacement....

rdarsa

I am a long time Vaper, and like Mouth to Lung systems that run at about 1ohm at 22Watts with variable air intake, and variable Watt setting.

I have been using many joyetech egrip VT & CL kits over the years, I can no longer get coils, and it is without doubt the best bit of kit I have ever used in 10 years, so long as you like to keep to the same flavor, which I do.

Can anyone please suggest a starter kit which is similar in design, being a box, which has the tank inside the box, but most importantly that it works MTL and Coils are easily available at 1ohm with variable air intake?

Any advice would be great.

Many thanks.

Do you want to go away from the pod system and move to a tank system?

If so there is loads of choice out there... sorry I'm not a MTL vapour but I did have the innokin zlide tank which I found very good, but I am sure many other MTL vapours will help you out more.

But welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for the advice, the Joyetech was a box, that you filled internally with the eliquid, it ticked all of the boxes for me, never leaked and the coils lasted ages. Its so annoying when you can't get them any more.

Have you considered a Billet Box? SXK do a clone version and they are very adaptable for different types of vaping. :2thumbsup:

Artery Pal 2 or Pal 2 Pro. More of an AIO than a pod kit.

Thanks @red5

So a box type aio or pod.

Many of us have tried lots of different types. These are my favs. I do prefer an aio with airflow control

AIO
  • Artery pal 2 pro or pro with the HP 1.0ohm coil
  • Zeta by ThinkVape
  • Orbit Baby by Sense
  • Aspire Breeze but i use the hp1.0 coil for the artery

PODs no separate coil
  • Caliburn or KoKo by uwell
  • Vaporesso Osmall

Think thats the main ones i do have the vaporesso xtra to trial which i will open up to tomorrow, will let u know how that goes

Please ask if u have any questions, not a problem

Dee

Last edited:
Thank you for all of your great advice, what a great forum.

Having gone though some reviews I am going to give the Artery Pal pro 2 a go (only £15 ea from ecigone!!!), and have ordered a load of coils to go with.

Happy vaping all!

Thank you for all of your great advice, what a great forum.

Having gone though some reviews I am going to give the Artery Pal pro 2 a go (only £15 ea from ecigone!!!), and have ordered a load of coils to go with.

Happy vaping all!

Ecigone are a good company to deal with too.

Back
Top Bottom