What's new

Any one heard of......

Patch7352

Postman
http://www.cheapeliquid.co.uk/

They've just started following me on Twitter so I took a peek at their website. As the name suggests they are cheap and offer free delivery to Uk on everything, even on one 5ml bottle of liquid at £1.49.
But I just wondered if any of you had used them before?

I had a few bottles from them months ago when I first started vaping. I passed them on in a PIF quickly.

What was your problem with them? My friend works there and this is where i get my liquid from. I've always been happy with the products and service. I'm sure they would be interested in feedback

What was your problem with them? My friend works there and this is where i get my liquid from. I've always been happy with the products and service. I'm sure they would be interested in feedback

muted flavour and too much PG i have a sensitivity to it. No problem with the vendor, just the juice was not my cuppa!

Each to their own then i suppose. I've personally always been happy with the flavours i've had so far :smug:

Each to their own then i suppose. I've personally always been happy with the flavours i've had so far :smug:

Too true considering juice taste and tolerance is different for every person out there :) I can't vape more then 60% PG so after having some juices from various vendors, I now mix my own.

Back
Top Bottom