What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any Ego C users here?

Hi Chezzy. I use the ego C type and find it suites me fine. It lasts me all day and part of the night as well. Looks a nice kit to me.

Hi Val, thanks for they reply. Is yours a true ego?

My kit arrived yesterday and so far I'm quite enjoying it. I wouldn't say it's a true ego c, but it works better than other cartridge type tank systems I've tried. I'd say it gives a cool mellow vape.

The heads appear to be 2.4ohm if I've read my multimeter correctly, it doesn't actually say on the website.

The battery details on the site are a bit misleading, as I thought they might be. The 4.2v mode is actually simply unregulated, starting at 4.2v and gradually running down to 3.6v as they are used. The 3.7v is regulated via pwm and goes from 3.8v to 3.6v, and the 3.3v is the same as a regular ego style battery.

Once I've used it for a few days I'll try to write a bit of a review on it.

Hi Chezzy. Don't know if it's a true ego, but don't think so lol. I have the 650 battery and since I started using it I liked it. It's only recently I decided to look more into all things e cig. Trying different flavours and now using the clearomiser, which I love. Even cleaned one for the first time yesterday:applause:. Next I am going to buy a vv battery. Don't have much knowledge about ohm,s if am honest lol.

Back
Top Bottom