What's new

Any battery deals? Torchy the Battery Boy

Thanks for the suggestion @Jugg1es , I have not used them. What are they like pricewise in comparison?

Great. There’s a code for potv users in the discount code section, he seems to put a discount code up every Friday. He’s been the sort of go-to guy for potv folk for a year or two now. They have a presence here for any questions, advice etc,

Oh, and the prices really good, but using a supplier I trust is also very important to me. Fogstar tick all the boxes. [emoji108][emoji106]

Great. There’s a code for potv users in the discount code section, he seems to put a discount code up every Friday. He’s been the sort of go-to guy for potv folk for a year or two now. They have a presence here for any questions, advice etc,

Oh, and the prices really good, but using a supplier I trust is also very important to me. Fogstar tick all the boxes. [emoji108][emoji106]
Hey Tobywonkanobi how's things?

Thanks @tobywonkanobi , I totally agree trust is the most important factor when buying batteries. Good to hear of another to choose from. Thanks also for the code, will check it out

Fogstar Batteries usually have 10-20% off most Fridays! Usually good brands and models 25R, 30Q

Didn't know that! Bet I'll forget though and come a weekend I won't know it again :D
if you go to the top of this page you can click the watch thread button, any further posts you will get told, it's a way of getting reminded about the thread. You can just unwatch the thread when your finished .

Back
Top Bottom