What's new

Any battery deals? Torchy the Battery Boy

I'm a bit clueless when it comes to batteries.

Which 18650's would be best running a cleito 120 on an six mini g class please?
I used to be clueless as well, so did some poking around. The best site I've found for battery info is lygte-info.dk (found via a forum on flashlights). It has a host of incredibly comprehensive tests of batteries and chargers - and these are actual tests, where he measures them properly, rather than the gormless reviews you usually find.

For vaping purposes, you're looking for high current with high capacity, and the three batteries he recommends are:
Samsung INR18650-30Q 3000mAh (Pink) (£4.19)
LG 18650 HG2 3000mAh (Brown) (£4.95)
Sony US18650VTC6 3000mAh (Green) (£5.95)
Prices in brackets are the current ones at 18650.uk (free shipping), but it's always worth shopping around.
These are good for continuous discharge at 15A and short runs of 20A, with the Sony and Samsung batteries able to handle 25A for intermittent pulses.

Another good source for quality info based on measurements is Mooch's blog.

Hi all, in my opinion, both 18650.uk and Fogstar are the best UK suppliers of 18650 and 20700 batteries. They sell a good selection of genuine batteries, are tested in house and are cheap as chips. They also have regular discounts on social media etc
https://18650.uk and https://www.fogstar.co.uk

Another positive for Torchy from me. Always helpful and will refund any over-payment

I use Torchy for odd batteries that other places don’t stock often. He’s legit and reliable.

He’s also pretty active on UKVapers if it helps.

I’ve bought from him in the past, excellent vendor. I wanted some 14500’s for a nemesis mini and he sent the wrong ones out, quick email and it was sorted had the correct ones next day and told me to keep the original pair he sent.

Just been looking again and his amp ratings seem way higher than expected. 30q’s & VTC6 at 30A and 25R’s at 35A. Can’t be right Shirley?

Ecoluxshop, torchy is big_f_d_d. What are you thinking of firing on it? If not silly low then get some 30q's

Used both of these battery sources and have received great advice and service from both. 30qs are great as well,

Back
Top Bottom