What's new

Any Ape using the................

u8myufo

Achiever
Dovpo Odin DNA 250c mod with the Evolv chip? Mine will not be long arriving today, so was just wondering what preference if any for an RDA as I have not purchased or even looked at any reviews for a long time now. Any suggested builds that you find is working with said RDA, TC non TC etc etc etc. I still have the Armageddon which I quite liked until the HOG went tits up, so that will see me ok for a bit, any other suggestions welcome.

ps Tank wankers need not respond.

The Asgard Mini is a decent bit of kit, looks great too. I bought one after seeing lots of other Apes raving about it and recommending it and I'm glad I did.

The Asgard Mini is a decent bit of kit, looks great too. I bought one after seeing lots of other Apes raving about it and recommending it and I'm glad I did.

Cheers mate, looks a nice RDA might think about the 30mm.

I've got the Odin 200 but do also have a couple of other DNA 250C mods and the Asgard mini. As @Banjostring says above, the Asgard mini is a fantastic RDA. If mine was run over by a bus or something I'd definitely buy another. The Odin can easily accommodate the 30mm version if that's what you prefer. I am running a 30mm RTA on it at the moment with no overhang whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom