What's new

An odd one this......

ianleeds

Achiever
I changed my batteries in my Think Vape DNA 250c and the mod would not recognise the batteries at all showing ' battery error' :17:
So I tried another set of batteries, then another, then another....still dead.:17::17:
So I plugged the mod into Evolve on my laptop and tried to discover if it could be fixed. Lots of trial and error until I found the mod had a 'clock error '.....in fact the clock time and date had been reset back to the 00/00/00 :hmm::hmm:
Once I reset the clock the correct date and time...voila ! The batteries were mysteriously working perfectly again :2thumbsup:
If someone could explain why this happened please ?

Same with phones mate. I fix iPhones at work for mates and if the batteries been off a few days then when you re assemble it all you can't make it receive any calls texts or even internet untill the date and time is set correct

Same with phones mate. I fix iPhones at work for mates and if the batteries been off a few days then when you re assemble it all you can't make it receive any calls texts or even internet untill the date and time is set correct
That is quite interesting. The ' fault ' had me stumped for 2 hours and had me believe the mod was buggered. Now it's fixed I am back vaping my current favourite mod/tank combo....DNA25OC with a Aramomizer Supreme [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom