What's new

An impossible question to answer

I recently enjoyed Melonade by Psycho Bunny, available at Eco Vape among others. Described as 'A sweet melon flavour with a splash of lemonade to tickle the taste buds'. I find it doesn't taste that much of melon but has a zingy citrus flavour, very refreshing.

I also enjoy Pinkman by Vampire Vape. It is a classic, a mix of red berries with maybe a bit of cherry. A great mix, available everywhere.

I vape both MTL with the 50VG/50PG versions.

As mentioned earlier.
Prime vape purple rain is really nice.

Also just got pear drops by rodeo.
Again really like that one

I too go for Tobacco flavours but one that springs to mind is 12 Monkeys Macaraz. Also Loaded Apple Cran and Apple Fritter both are very nice fruit vapes, i like Strawberry and also Cherry but honestly haven't tried a decent one apart from a Strawberry Nic Salt i got from 88 Vape which had a really nice flavour.

I only vape fruits myself. Sometimes a lemonade as well.

I find that most of the e-liquid you can buy is far too sweet though so I make my own without sweetner. Prime vapes is one that's sweet but doesn't have the horrible sweetner taste a lot of them have so they would be worth a try.

I don't know if it's within your budget, but a cost effective and flexible way to try a whole range of different flavours would be to mix them up yourself.

You can get nicshots (unflavoured nic liquid) for 80p or something. You can get flavour concentrates for just over £1 each from vapable, who also offer free postage on orders over £10. So for ~£20 you could try 10 different flavours.

There is also a HUGE variety of tobacco flavours (tho I'm not sure about NET tbh). You can get some really nice savoury-ish flavours by mixing tobaccos with apple, pear, apricot, nuts, chocolate, caramel, mango or whatever.

You might also find that you prefer flavours at a lower or higher concentration than normal.

I understand if your immediate response is "I can't be arsed", but my response would be that it's much easier than you might think, and that it will open up a whole range of options for you that you will never get from premixed liquids.

Finally, if you enjoy toboacco flavours, but want to branch out a bit, you could try some of the manabush range. Or druids brew. They do tobacco based liquids, many of which are quite light on the tobacco, so they end up being a fruit / bakery type flavour with the tobacco hint adding a nice grown up / savoury element.

Last edited:
Not read any replies so this might double up.

If you like savoury and net, but want a fruit, I’d suggest trying House of Liquids Eden - a crisp Apple tobacco.
Certainly one I would wholeheartedly recommend. :2thumbsup:

As far as Watermelon goes.... our two adv (all day vapes) are, Botany Bay (Watermelon and Strawberry) and Bomba Juice "Kraken" (Watermelon and Prickly Pear)

But if Tobacco and Fruit is in the running, "Eden" is a Must Have and recently it has been joined by Omerta Abstact "Moon Ray" which is an absolute knockout Liquid and one I cannot recommend highly enough. ;)

custards mostly, Personal take on tobacco's. I started vaping to stop smoking, as a smoker i hated the taste of tobacco, which is why i smoked weed for most of the time i smoked. Blueberry is what i used to get me off the fags can't remember the brand but 3x 10ml for a fiver was good value 6 years ago and the juice was decent.
I started to sub ohm due to pg and high nic irritating my chest and started to make my own eliquid. My goto has been Uncorn Milk or naked unicorn, both strawberry custards but usually i can make 500ml for the cost of a 50ml shortfill.
Recently i have started using coconut so i will try the uni milk recipe substituting the strawberry for Coconut, and a couple of fruits which may go well with a custard.
I prefer the smoothness of a custard vape, some fruits are harsh and a bit like vaping a higher PG juice, if you find this to be the case adding a small amount of vanilla usually helps but not enough to add vanilla flavour just to smooth the fruit. One of the best fruit liquids i have tried is Kanzi by Twelve Monkeys, you can buy the concentrate from a few places, it's Watermelon, strawberry and Kiwi

As far as Watermelon goes.... our two adv (all day vapes) are, Botany Bay (Watermelon and Strawberry) and Bomba Juice "Kraken" (Watermelon and Prickly Pear)

Hello Rob,
Thank you for suggestions, but I can't find the Botany Bay liquid you mention by doing a web search. Where can you get it?

Ah! Used to be made by Philias Fogg.
Try the Watermelon and Prickly Pear first and see how you get on

Back
Top Bottom