What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

An impossible question to answer

Purple Rain by Primevapes is probably my favourite. Grape, blackcurrent and raspberry combo.

Plenty of sour fruit liquid available,raspberry,cherry,apple etc from bigjuice uk or other sites

Tropical fruit - pineapple & coconut..... but doesnt taste same mtl ? so fruitburst and to be honest tobacco flavour for mtl..... only you can answer/ is the answer.

Based on what you vape I would give heisenberg (by vampire vape) a try. Strange mix of fruit and cooling flavours that was the only thing I ever really liked (and still is).

Most people have probably tried it, and can be marmite, but could be worth a shot.
That certainly sounds interesting and the good thing about that site is just one small bottle to try is not only cheap but is also carriage paid :)
Thanks for all the tips and I will look them up one by one. One comment that really struck home is what Crispycritters said ie just have a go at what you think sounds nice.
I am going to seek out some cheapo tanks so I don't have to wait until one of my two tanks is empty and I can clean it.

That certainly sounds interesting and the good thing about that site is just one small bottle to try is not only cheap but is also carriage paid :)
Thanks for all the tips and I will look them up one by one. One comment that really struck home is what Crispycritters said ie just have a go at what you think sounds nice.
I am going to seek out some cheapo tanks so I don't have to wait until one of my two tanks is empty and I can clean it.

If you want to try a bunch of fruit flavours without spending a fortune...

https://www.onepoundeliquid.com/

So my impossible question is - if you had to choose ONE fruit type e-liquid flavour which the majority of people would like and find enjoyable which flavour would it be ?

little tart by prime vapes is a good fruit vape IMO.

or, if your tank will cope look at their icy mango. That’s my favourite juice right now.

fruits don’t have to be sickly sweet although a lot are on the sweeter side.

I’ll generally have bunch of different juices on the go to suit my tastes as sometimes something which was awesome one day stops hitting the spot. There’s always a tobacco one in the mix though as it’s good to have something which isn’t super sweet.

like others i much prefer custards but also cant be without my manabush backy for mtl.
tried many fruits over the past 6 years and so many were shite.
as mentioned above dinner lady do a good range especially their summer holiday but then they have varying ice hit. before that it was nasty juice for a good couple of years.
also some decent fruits from prime vapes and cotswold vapour.
also had many from drip drop vapour which were decent flavour for the price.

almost all links you will need for future reference can be found here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Not read any replies so this might double up.

If you like savoury and net, but want a fruit, I’d suggest trying House of Liquids Eden - a crisp Apple tobacco.

Secluded sorbet by Prime Vapes for me. But they do lots of awesome fruit juices so have a look and take your pick. The most subjective aspect of vaping is eliquid, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom