What's new

An impossible question to answer

8thDay

The answer to this question is so subjective and a matter of personal taste that it is almost not even worth asking .....
but it's worth a shot imo

I am very new to vaping (have had the occasional try but two weeks ago I switched properly from heat not burn tech which got me off ciggies a good few years ago).

I am firmly in the mouth to lung camp and every flavour of e-liquid I have ever tried and am using daily now has been one that has aimed to taste like tobacco.

I am aware that many vapers use and love fruit type flavours and am intrigued to see if they do anything for me
but
I have only just heard about NET tobacco liquids and also Nic salts so there is fierce competition for every spare pound I have to spend on this new voyage of discovery.

So my impossible question is - if you had to choose ONE fruit type e-liquid flavour which the majority of people would like and find enjoyable which flavour would it be ?

Maybe a better way to get some useful guidance would be to ask which flavours do many people find objectionable and then I would know what to avoid ?

To make matters worse. The one part of vaping that I don't really like compared to real cigs and Iqos is the sweet flavour you can get on your lips if any e-liquid has leaked or got onto the drip tip etc. so it may be that I will never be able to find a non tobacco flavoured e-liquid that I enjoy.

FWIW, although I have mainly a savoury rather than sweet tooth I do enjoy the fruit flavoured yoghurt I make by mixing frozen raspberries with Greek yoghurt and raspberry coulis. I also like the idea of Water Melon e-liquid although I have no idea what it would be like to smoke.

So, any tips will be gratefully received and I won't even hold it against you if you advise me to stop asking such stupid questions ;)

Based on what you vape I would give heisenberg (by vampire vape) a try. Strange mix of fruit and cooling flavours that was the only thing I ever really liked (and still is).

Most people have probably tried it, and can be marmite, but could be worth a shot.

I'm not a big fan of fruit vapes... I like Cola (which is kind of a fruit vape I suppose) so that would be my answer.

... or coconut, which is kind of a fruit too.

I'm not into berry or citrus flavours though, so that rules out a lot of the common fruit flavours.

I mostly vape dessert/bakery liquids, but Dinner Lady Apple Sours is one of my favourite fruit flavours. Comes in 10ml salts too (10mg or 20mg nic) so not too big a loss if you don't like it. You can find it on eBay for under 4 quid with free shipping. Pretty much all the Dinner Lady flavours are decent so might be worth ordering a few to try (look out for the multi-buy discounts).

I haven't tried it, but Aisu do a yoghurt and fruit range, if you wanted to try something like that

What tastes good is entirely subjective-

I only vape fruit flavours without any cooling or menthol - generally I find plain blackcurrant flavours to be a safe bet for me.

I think you'd be better off just trying flavours you like the sound of, as what is good for one vaper isn't going to be good for the next.

The answer to this question is so subjective and a matter of personal taste that it is almost not even worth asking .....
but it's worth a shot imo

I am very new to vaping (have had the occasional try but two weeks ago I switched properly from heat not burn tech which got me off ciggies a good few years ago).

I am firmly in the mouth to lung camp and every flavour of e-liquid I have ever tried and am using daily now has been one that has aimed to taste like tobacco.

I am aware that many vapers use and love fruit type flavours and am intrigued to see if they do anything for me
but
I have only just heard about NET tobacco liquids and also Nic salts so there is fierce competition for every spare pound I have to spend on this new voyage of discovery.

So my impossible question is - if you had to choose ONE fruit type e-liquid flavour which the majority of people would like and find enjoyable which flavour would it be ?

Maybe a better way to get some useful guidance would be to ask which flavours do many people find objectionable and then I would know what to avoid ?

To make matters worse. The one part of vaping that I don't really like compared to real cigs and Iqos is the sweet flavour you can get on your lips if any e-liquid has leaked or got onto the drip tip etc. so it may be that I will never be able to find a non tobacco flavoured e-liquid that I enjoy.

FWIW, although I have mainly a savoury rather than sweet tooth I do enjoy the fruit flavoured yoghurt I make by mixing frozen raspberries with Greek yoghurt and raspberry coulis. I also like the idea of Water Melon e-liquid although I have no idea what it would be like to smoke.

So, any tips will be gratefully received and I won't even hold it against you if you advise me to stop asking such stupid questions ;)
Depends on the watermelon, but its ok, also maybe sour apple or grape. I mean all fruits r going to be a little sweet, they taste like fruit (except maybe a banana, r they fruit?)

There are also coffee flavors which r a great sub for tobacco taste. A buddy of mine says peanutbutter is good. I also like a creamy vanilla

Berry flavors r gross, and cola flavor makes me ill, so those r my tastes anyway

Red Astaire, it got me off the stinkies and is still in daily rotation

Back
Top Bottom