What's new

Am I being thick?

An alternative, Loops, is a FeV. There’s an ickle Flash-e-Vapor that’d fit on a tiny mod. That and the 22mm version really kill on ease of use and flavour.

An alternative, Loops, is a FeV. There’s an ickle Flash-e-Vapor that’d fit on a tiny mod. That and the 22mm version really kill on ease of use and flavour.
Great, thanks! I’ll check it out .

I have a genuine Kayfun 2019 with the upgraded airflow system and also the 2020 clone version. On both sets refilling is a PITA as nearly every time when unscrewing,-the glass chamber unscrews rather than the whole tank leaving me covered in liquid.
Is there a knack to this or am I missing something obvious?
Thanks in advance!

Mine does that too, what I ended up doing was cranking the tank part on as tight as I could (like the part that’s in your hand when you refill it). Then when I need to refill it I use this little screwdriver key ring that I got free with the tank from creme de vape, poke the screwdriver in the airflow hole and use it as leverage to unscrew the base. Works every time for me and now the screwdriver comes everywhere with me on my keys.

Give it a try, I hope this helps :)

I tend to not close the tank really tight after filling. I suppose it wants to be backed off a quarter turn from fully tight.

I had the same issue at the start and did the same as @Lee. However now like @rew I just leave it quarter of a turn loose and have no issues.

Back
Top Bottom