What's new

Alternative to Voopoo Drag X Plus?

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. After a couple of hours happy research I've ordered an Odin Mini DNA75; £70 from evolution vaping.
Did you get Red? Or Red? Only colour available now

@ChrisS FYI, I also nabbed an Odin 75C from the same place. I checked the Authenticity code against the DovpoEcig.com website and it came back as a fake. After checking the DNA board registration from EScribe (which said it was a genuine Dovpo when programmed) I found similar posts where other Dovpo products had yielded similar results. It looks like the checker may not be working with certain codes. I found that DovpoUSA.com have a checker that says mine is genuine.

Pretty sure it's genuine. Thought I'd mention this to you in case you did the same and were concerned.

@dovpo_uk Thoughts?

@ChrisS FYI, I also nabbed an Odin 75C from the same place. I checked the Authenticity code against the DovpoEcig.com website and it came back as a fake. After checking the DNA board registration from EScribe (which said it was a genuine Dovpo when programmed) I found similar posts where other Dovpo products had yielded similar results. It looks like the checker may not be working with certain codes. I found that DovpoUSA.com have a checker that says mine is genuine.

Pretty sure it's genuine. Thought I'd mention this to you in case you did the same and were concerned.

@dovpo_uk Thoughts?

Hi @hack400

Dovpo in 2020 did change how codes were read and defunct some codes as per the blog

https://dovpo.com/blogs/news/dovpo-product-authenticity-check

but please feel free to send me the link used as well as the code and myself and @dovpo_hannah can have a look and get back to you.

cheers Andy

Back
Top Bottom