What's new

Almost bought Innokin Endura t20-s

So my T20S arrived and I've been using it for a good few hours now. I can't recommend it enough. The draw and the throat hit are spot on, and the device is sleek, feels great in the hand, and is a great size. Honestly, for £20 you can't go wrong. I think when this dies I'm just going to buy another of the same.

Ehpro 101 pro looks interesting for pen/stick mods, if you can pick one up at a reasonable price.

My Mrs uses this kit and she really likes it, so much so that she's ordered another one. Only problem I've seen is that the paint seems to wear and chip quite easily on it (Purple one she has at the moment) and from what I've seen, yes it does leak quite a lot. Not a bad mtl kit though

‼️DO NOT BUY THIS VAPE‼️

I bought this for £25 today out of desperation. My smok vape broke and had a week until the replacement arrived so I thought I’d get this as really it was my only option in a small town.
Summary!
It is terrible. It’s inconsistent! Some tokes do nothing, sometimes you can’t toke it, sometimes you’ll get the harshest burnt taste over and over and over and about 2% of the times you’ll get a nice (but very small) hit. I can’t stress enough how crap this vape is. Iv left it for 5 hours now to let the oil soak in and it’s still tasting burnt. Completely untrustworthy.

‼️DO NOT BUY THIS VAPE‼️

I bought this for £25 today out of desperation. My smok vape broke and had a week until the replacement arrived so I thought I’d get this as really it was my only option in a small town.
Summary!
It is terrible. It’s inconsistent! Some tokes do nothing, sometimes you can’t toke it, sometimes you’ll get the harshest burnt taste over and over and over and about 2% of the times you’ll get a nice (but very small) hit. I can’t stress enough how crap this vape is. Iv left it for 5 hours now to let the oil soak in and it’s still tasting burnt. Completely untrustworthy.
Hi @FoolishF0X welcome to the forum, if you've burnt the coil out first thing leaving it to soak for 5 hours sadly wont bring it back, it will be knackered maybe try a new coil prime it let it soak for 20 mins and start vaping good luck

Hi @FoolishF0X welcome to the forum, if you've burnt the coil out first thing leaving it to soak for 5 hours sadly wont bring it back, it will be knackered maybe try a new coil prime it let it soak for 20 mins and start vaping good luck

I followed the instructions in the box, but your right. It could of been a bad coil. Iv replaced the coil and I’m leaving it for a bit... afraid to try it to be honest hopefully it’s better this time.

‼️DO NOT BUY THIS VAPE‼️

Summary!
im-your-conductor.jpg

How's about a little intro in the new members section. Tell us a little bit about yourself. how you vape and what juice you like etc.

Last edited:
I followed the instructions in the box, but your right. It could of been a bad coil. Iv replaced the coil and I’m leaving it for a bit... afraid to try it to be honest hopefully it’s better this time.
hi and welcome.
looking at the coils its a mouth to lung draw but youve not mentioned what juice (not oil) you are using and what ratio of vg/pg it is. for this kit you need 50/50 juice and if your using 70vg then that could be your problem as its too thick so wont wick in time so burns the coil straight away.

Also as others have said depends what juices you're using etc I dont know the kit but I've seen its MTL possibky some pictures of your juice etc will make it easier for us to help

Back
Top Bottom