What's new

Almost bought Innokin Endura t20-s

amauo82

Read a lot on this - almost had me convinced. Tried one today in a vape shop. £35. Didnt have the cash but did think id come back and grab it. Tried the T18 but felt like nothing happened when i hit the button but the t20s - you knew the vape was coming up straight away.
Home now, checking reviews -hearing its a leaky little thing....and also on £20 on amazon?

Thoughts?

Anything similar to recommend? Or do you recommend this?

What a coincidence, I literally bought a T20S from amazon for £18.99 around 2 minutes ago. In regards to the leaking, you have to take Amazon reviews, and especially Amazon reviews for starter kits, with a pinch of salt. Often times they're being bought by people with no prior experience, as a first ever vape. Naturally that can lead to issues, as it did when I bought my first kit with no previous experience. From what I can tell, the main issues with leaking come from people not properly pressing the coil into the base, and I read one reviewer who said that the coils that come with the kit are slightly different to the ones you buy in the multipacks. Either way, my Berserker MTL kit died today (only had it around 4 months), as did my Nautilus 2 tank around a week ago, so I currently have no MTL vaping options and bought the T20S as an emergency purchase. If you like I can let you know how it goes as I'm getting it tomorrow, otherwise its £18.99 right now on Amazon so surely worth a shot.

Read a lot on this - almost had me convinced. Tried one today in a vape shop. £35. Didnt have the cash but did think id come back and grab it. Tried the T18 but felt like nothing happened when i hit the button but the t20s - you knew the vape was coming up straight away.
Home now, checking reviews -hearing its a leaky little thing....and also on £20 on amazon?

Thoughts?

Anything similar to recommend? Or do you recommend this?

THIRTY FIVE FUCKING QUID - what is gold plated or something cheeky bastids ???

yeah about £19:99 tops or just over £17:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Innokin-...941797&hash=item5b40657c3d:g:oNIAAOSwv0dcGOGR

personally at about £30 - this:

Amazon product ASIN B07H82LL66
The T20s is OK, but you can't adjust the airflow easily - well you can't tbh
there are two holes either side allowing air in, you can tape one up for a tighter draw
or tape both holes and prick them for ultra tight draw - work-able but not ideal

Zenith is way better and the cool fire mini D22 kit or the 24mm Kroma kit are way better if you can run to it
but if you can get a T20s for just over £15 - well that isn't a bad bit of kit tbh

I mean there are other kits/options but you asked about T20s so I kept it to spec & Zenith suggestion

With regards to leaking - nah badly fitted coil, it slots in and aligns into place like Zenith
I'd say badly fitted coil not checking the coil didn't properly drop into lug/cut out properly
I've had two T20s tanks and they are good starter tanks imho and mine never leaked at all
(even with thinner juice)

easy to fill - two types of drip tips/lids (second spare lid is just a lid with tip)
the std fitted one can change drip tip but straight one is lid/tip combined I think
only down side to it really is the air flow control is not really adjustable but tape option/work around

If you can run a bit more Zenith is better option if budget allows

Last edited:
I had a problem with leaks BUT it was my own fault.The trouble is they sell T20 and T20s coils and i'm guessing that the s stands for shorter.It's hard to fit the T20 coil and get it to screw down flush.
So buy with confidence BUT only order T20s coils for replacements.

I had a problem with leaks BUT it was my own fault.The trouble is they sell T20 and T20s coils and i'm guessing that the s stands for shorter.It's hard to fit the T20 coil and get it to screw down flush.
So buy with confidence BUT only order T20s coils for replacements.

The T20s coils are the Prism S coils as opposed to just T20 coils

my bad T20 coils are Prism T20 coils (not plain Prism coils as I first said).....

innokin-prism-t20-coils__32305.1509296342.jpg

T20s are Prism S coils....

innokin-prism-s-coils.jpg

there are no plain Prism coils I think, just T20 Prism for ergh T20 (slightly slightly different shape top on tank)
which then got revised to the T20s tank, slight different top to tank and takes the Prism S coils instead

All looks very very similar - but not quite is the reality

plus there is also the T18/22 tanks having Prism coils
AAAnnnnnnnddd there is also the T18/22 E coils too - oh my head hurts
yeah check what coils you buy - Prism S are for T20s tanks

Last edited:
The T20s coils are the Prism S coils as opposed to just T20 coils

my bad T20 coils are Prism T20 coils (not plain Prism coils as I first said).....

innokin-prism-t20-coils__32305.1509296342.jpg

T20s are Prism S coils....

innokin-prism-s-coils.jpg

there are no plain Prism coils I think, just T20 Prism for ergh T20 (slightly slightly different shape top on tank)
which then got revised to the T20s tank, slight different top to tank and takes the Prism S coils instead

All looks very very similar - but not quite is the reality

plus there is also the T18/22 tanks having Prism coils
AAAnnnnnnnddd there is also the T18/22 E coils too - oh my head hurts
yeah check what coils you buy - Prism S are for T20s tanks
Yeah tell me that now...lol

Never tried the s version but the wife has two T20 and they've both been flawless for over a year.

I had a t20s and it was one of the best mtl stater kits I've tried. The 0.8 ohm coil was great, I actually preferred it over the zenith.

Back
Top Bottom