What's new

Air flow problem

3dj

Legend
My SVD arrived this morning. I love it. But. When use my protank 2 on my lavatube, there is a slight gap between the protank base and the tube. I get great airflow. But. When I put the protank on the SVD, there is no gap so i'm not getting good airflow. I have to suck a lot harder. What is the best thing to do to get better airflow?

Can't wait till I can get my hands on the new kanger airflow.

Update. I have read a few threads on here about the airflow problem with a protank on a mod, and how to fix. Still no joy. My protank air holes are exposed if I back the SVD off a bit, but still get bad airflow and loads of gurgling and can't get hardly any vape. My protank air flow is great on my lavatube. It's doing m head in. Can't understand why this is happening. I really need help on this one guys.

Also, just tried an evod on my SVD, and it works fine. I have also tried a different base on my protank.

Last edited:
Well as you are awareb @3dj the air for the PT2 is drawn along the two grooves on the base,that in turn sits pretty flush on top the SVD so they should not be blocked by rights. Whilst my SVD is dead, if I put my PT2 on the top I can get a good draw on it with no restriction, seems a bit odd to me this one.

Just tried a new coil and filling my tank, but still the same.

Don't get this. I use 1.8 ohm coils. just put a 2.5 ohm coil in my protank. put it back on the SVD and it worked fine. I put another new 1.8 ohm coil in, and that worked fine also. Must have been a coil problem.

Back
Top Bottom