What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

After a new tank!

Butterflybee88

Initiate
Looking for suggestions please.

I'm looking for a new rba tank. Looking for something that gives excellent flavour (not bothered about massive clouds etc), that is relatively easy to build on (I struggle with dexterity), and isn't going to break the bank!

I'm currently using a tfv12 prince rba, running kanthal, in a dual coil set up, at around 0.4 ohms. Something not too dissimilar to the prince rba (in terms of being fairly easy to build on) would be good!

Thanks in advance!

Looking for suggestions please.

I'm looking for a new rba tank. Looking for something that gives excellent flavour (not bothered about massive clouds etc), that is relatively easy to build on (I struggle with dexterity), and isn't going to break the bank!

I'm currently using a tfv12 prince rba, running kanthal, in a dual coil set up, at around 0.4 ohms. Something not too dissimilar to the prince rba (in terms of being fairly easy to build on) would be good!

Thanks in advance!
Whilst might not be quite be what your looking for

Do take a look at the obs crius 2 it’s
Very easy to build on with no fiddly screws
It’s a clamp system,
And produces excellent flavour,

When my wrists and fingers are a bit on the sore stiff side out comes the obs tank,

I find the single coil version extreamly easy and pain free to put together,

There is also dual coil version of the obs crius 2
as well as a single version,

ive added some info guides links on the obs below

Kind regards

Single coil version,

Dual coil version,

Last edited:
238F3152-73F4-4D10-B729-F08E492B5F0A.jpeg
Dead bunny RTA is getting some good feedback at the minute and it's easy to build [emoji6]

https://www.ecigone.co.uk/hellvape-dead-rabbit-rta

Hi Matty is the dead rabbit rta the below build deck inside ?

Side by side I must say deck on the dead rabbit does look kinda similar to the smock
build deck

Popping the coils in from the top position
May be easier and less of a fiddle
It's that easy my 8 year old can build the dead bunny perfect [emoji2]

“Vape don’t smoke

As a kid my parents taught me to roll up
Thier ciggies and light them,

And then gave my older sister at 14 a few ciggies each morning to smoke on her dinner break

If only they had taught us to build rta/rda decks,

I probably would not of smoked for 20 years”

Back
Top Bottom