What's new

After a New Sub Ohm Kit

Yozza

Postman
Hi Guys, I'm new after some advice. I'm looking at getting a Sub Ohm setup. Have narrowed it down to 2, I am considering. Either a Innokin Proton Plex kit or an Eleaf Ikuu I 200 with Joytech Pro Core SE Tank. Anyone got either of these and what are they like to use. Please do not try and advice me to get any other type of Sub Ohm kit.

hi new guy
are you new just to here or new to vaping do you want a sub ohm setup to blow huge clouds or to stop the ciggys
cba looking up the tanks but if they dont take mesh coils yer wasting yer time ;p

Fairly new on here. I have been vaping for a while and want to venture into Sub Ohming. Don't want to spend mega money on mods or tanks, and don't want to go down the road of building my own coils. Just want to use stock made coils.

Not all of us have got mega money to throw at mods or tanks. Some have a limited budget to work on.

Does anybody on here have either an Wou Innokin Proton Plex kit or an Eleaf Ikuu I 200 with Joytech Pro Core SE Tank, as I am looking at investing in one of these. Would like your views on these please.

Fairly new on here. I have been vaping for a while and want to venture into Sub Ohming. Don't want to spend mega money on mods or tanks, and don't want to go down the road of building my own coils. Just want to use stock made coils.

Not all of us have got mega money to throw at mods or tanks. Some have a limited budget to work on.

You don't need to spend big and building your own coils is hella lot cheaper.

I have a nice RSQ squonk mod with a Pulse 22 RDA which set me back £40 (pre owned).

Also if I was going to go back to stock coils it would be a Horizon Falcon tank on any half decent mod. Which will probably work out the same price as the first kit you posted.

Does anybody on here have either an Wou Innokin Proton Plex kit or an Eleaf Ikuu I 200 with Joytech Pro Core SE Tank, as I am looking at investing in one of these. Would like your views on these please.
Hi mate. Don't have the Proton mod but the Plex tank uses the Plexus mesh coils that are cross compatible with the Plex, Scion 1 and Scion 2 tank. They are exceptional coils. I have the Scion tanks. I prefer the Scion 1 as it has greater air flow. The Plexus coils are beasts and can take sweet ejuice. Have the Fireluke Freemax mesh and the Plexus coils leave it for dead. The Plexus coils wick ultra fast and have a huge surface area, almost twice that of Freemax and others and the flavour is fantastic.
Another plus is that to date I have never had a Plexus coil give that horrid new cotton break in taste like nearly all other coils do taking a tank plus of juice till it goes away.

Last edited:
Hi bud, I've had the Proton Plex for a month now and I can honestly say that it's the best piece of vaping kit I've used to date. I previously had a couple of Smok mods that were less than impressive but the Proton Plex blows them away. It's easy to set up and the Plex tank is great, no leaks and easy to fill. PBusardo on YouTube has a comprehensive review of the Proton and shows you exactly how to use the various settings. The Plex coils are superb and really do last longer than coils I've used on my old Aspire Triton tanks, which I have now retired. I've just ordered another Plex tank from Vape Club and I am more than happy with the Proton mod.

Hi Guys thanks for all the advice. My wife has just been out and bought me a Smok Devilkin kit with a TFV12 Prince Tank as my Christmas Present. Been told can't have it until Christmas lol.

Back
Top Bottom