What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aegis max

Sanj

Postman
Afternoon all,

I have seen that GEEKVAPE have released a 21700 version of the aegis and I quite like it.

Before I buy one though I have a question.

After vaping with mesh I have decided to buy a recurve dual rda, build will be a pair of aliens at 0.15 and I usually vape at 70w, will a single 21700 mod be ok for this or should I look for a dual battery mod instead?

Cheers

Depends how much you vape, I use my topside single with a 21700 battery, as I'm working from home, so vaping alot more, 2 batteries last me the day vaping on profile rda at 65w,

If you're vaping exclusively on that all day a single 21700 probably won't be likely to get you through a whole day but I should think it would do most of it depending on how much you vape. Seeing as I don't like carrying spare batteries when I'm out I'd go for a dual battery to be sure.

You can get through most of the day with the set-up that @Cozy mentioned, i vape at about half the wattage he mentions and pretty much get a full day with just general puffing away.

Cheers,

I keep spare batteries at work and home so don't have to carry them around with me, what I wanted to know is if a single 21700 mod would be a good choice to power a dual coil setup.

I've had a browse on the interweb and found the odin 100w as well which I really like, which would you guys choose?

I would choose the Odin, i have the 200 and it's a great mod. Easy to use and well built.

I generally like to be able to vape at least 2 full tanks out of a set of batteries which takes me almost a day and a half and that way I know I can go out for thw whole day and know my batteries won't run out.

Cheers,

I keep spare batteries at work and home so don't have to carry them around with me, what I wanted to know is if a single 21700 mod would be a good choice to power a dual coil setup.

I've had a browse on the interweb and found the odin 100w as well which I really like, which would you guys choose?

Definitely a single 21700 should power that OK. I'd use a P42A which is rated at 30A MDR. It's just whether a single charge will last all day but if you're not too worried I'd say go for it.

I'm running the Odin DNA250C which uses a different chip to the Odin 100 but I've heard the Dovpo chip in that is still good and it seems like a nice mod. Never used the Aegis so I can't really compare the two but the Odin certainly won't let you down.

I really like the look of the odin to be honest and think I'm sold.

Just seen Mike vapes review on YouTube for it and he has gold vape cell batteries which in my opinion looks great and seeing as I will be using the recurve dual with the ultem conversion cap I think it will look matchy matchy , but struggling to find a UK vendor, anyone know where I can find them?

Nevermind I found them on ebay from a seller called torchy boy, lots of feedback at almost 100% so looks reputable

And I ordered the gloss black odin

I really like the look of the odin to be honest and think I'm sold.

Just seen Mike vapes review on YouTube for it and he has gold vape cell batteries which in my opinion looks great and seeing as I will be using the recurve dual with the ultem conversion cap I think it will look matchy matchy , but struggling to find a UK vendor, anyone know where I can find them?

egicone have them, ive heard that the 20% off eliquid discount is glitched and taking 20% of everything at checkout so you might get a good deal

https://ecigone.co.uk/products/odin...y-vaperz-cloud-x-dovpo?variant=35764879622303

Back
Top Bottom