What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aegis legends 200w mod batteries question

Pepe

Initiate
Hello i have a aegis legend 200w mod i been reading the batteries are in series in this mod. That does mean i can vape at more the 30 amps safely. ( My batteries are 2 LG 3000mah 20A. And aswell whats the difference between serial and pararel conexion? Thanks for the help and stay safe

Two 3000mA 20A 4.2v batteries in series will give you 3000mA 20A 8.4v overall.
Two 3000mA 20A 4.2v batteries in parallel will give you 6000mA 40A overall.

Irrespective of the battery configuration, using those 20A LG batteries, to keep within the safe CDR values of the batteries, I wouldn't push the mod greater than 120W.

Irrespective of the battery configuration, using those 20A LG batteries, to keep within the safe CDR values of the batteries, I wouldn't push the mod greater than 120W.
I wouldn't either I think 120w is all there worth and anything higher I'd get some molicel p26

I wouldn't either I think 120w is all there worth and anything higher I'd get some molicel p26
Yes worth investing in the Molicels as they will give you the Amp capacity to be able to vape at a higher wattage, typically around 150W before nearing their max drain.

Back
Top Bottom