What's new

Aegis legend limited edition

Electrosoul

Postman
Loving this set up at the minute.. The drop in full matte Black is sexy [emoji108]
DSC_0101.JPG

Just bought the Aegis legend, its an awesome mod but I do like the look of the LTD edition:)

dont get me wrong mods n stuff can be nice........but sexy??? get a girlfriend/boyfriend

Just bought the Aegis legend, its an awesome mod but I do like the look of the LTD edition:)
I think it looks quite sleek in stealth black.. They are meant to be lighter in weight too being built from zinc alloy

i have actually gone back to my ltd edition version. Not that one, the first run of them back in november, brilliant devices, really comfortable and apart from the drop in battery life, works a charm.

i have actually gone back to my ltd edition version. Not that one, the first run of them back in november, brilliant devices, really comfortable and apart from the drop in battery life, works a charm.
There is an update that is avalible via the geekvape website that uppdates the firmware that will fix the problem with the battery life :)

I was skeptical of dropping to a dual battery mod after a 3 battery device and it lasts much longer than expected.. It hasn't ran out on me yet

Back
Top Bottom