What's new

Advice on a good pipe?

Yea it's no worries... i'm waiting out for one. It doesn't really matter when he does as i'll buy one off him whenever. I really want the White Oyster one!

Mike will probably get back to you soon. Availability is sporadic as he makes them in his spare time. I personally think the epipemods ones are a little more unusual, plus you can buy really nice churchwarden stems from them (I am waiting for one to arrive from the states). Like epipemods on facebook and you get notified when their stock goes online (usually late friday night uk time).

Thanks for the heads up... i'll get them on facebook and keep my eyes open

The Kuwako gives you all the pipe kudos/nerdiness and lets you know if yer comfortable with a pipe out and about. For a tenner!
Brilliantly it gives you all the versatility of an eGo.
An auto eGo bat is probably best but it is easy to reach the button on a 650mAh bat and the light from the button makes it easy to show it is electrical rather than the real thing.

I love the feel of a pipe, but i wanted one so that i could take it all apart and figure out how they all work. That way i can start on my little project ;)

Back
Top Bottom