What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Advice on a good pipe?

Prkns

Postman
So i've got a new want and it's in the shape of a pipe.

I need to find a good one and the only one's that i know of are TECC, E-Pipe Mods and Mikropipes. But i'd rather not shell out £70 for an off the peg pipe from TECC when for a little cheaper i can grab a Mikropipe.... and then there's the E-Pipe Mod's which are just some of the most incredible things i've seen :D

Are there any other alternatives that i'm not aware of and if so, can i trouble you lovely people for some links?

You can get that thing that sits on the end of an ego ... cant remember what its called now! turns your ego into a pipe!

(i think pinkvaper did a review on it somewhere)

No! the other end :D .. but both of them together would be cool!

Sun Pipes from italy are nice but expensive - and there is a guy on the Vaporwall forum who hand carves pipes too. TBH I have just bought a mikropipe and it is really nice, aalthough I am hankering after an epipemods one but cant justify it at the moment.

Oh sweet... those Sun Pipes look good!

I've tried messaging the dude who makes Mikropipes and not got anything back from him so no look on that front.

I think i'm toying between Sun and E-Pipe Mods now.

Anymore i need to know of?

Back
Top Bottom