What's new

Advice Needed

Fogster

Postman
Hi everyone,

Now before I start I appreciate that everyone will have different views / opinions but to be honest that's what I'm looking for here.

My OH currently uses to chappy ecig pen things but she keeps slipping back onto the stinkies. While visiting family for a few days though she tried an innokin coolfire 4 with a nautilus tank and she fell in love with the tank.

I have managed to get my source a couple of original Nautilus tanks so first question is this... can I still get coils for these?

2nd question and more.importnt is this.... can anyone recommend a mod with a built in battery that can fire to say 60-100 watts that is £25 or less as I will be buying her two. Appreciate the wattage is a bit excessive but it's to give her flexibility in the future if she moves onto a different tank that requires it, she also doesn't ant one of those micro mods like the Smoke cube (think that's the name)

The reason for the built in battery is she feels more comfortable with it and she can deal.with it even when I'm not about.

Lastly I'm not bothered if I have to buy for example from China, only request that they are authentic and preferably if possible a brand that is relatively well known.

Appreciate trying to find something might be difficult just figured if anyone could help me achieve all the above it would be you apes.

Thanks in advance folks.

Yes you can still get coils for the Nautilus - they are the same coils as used in the Nautilus 2.

Hi everyone,

Now before I start I appreciate that everyone will have different views / opinions but to be honest that's what I'm looking for here.

My OH currently uses to chappy ecig pen things but she keeps slipping back onto the stinkies. While visiting family for a few days though she tried an innokin coolfire 4 with a nautilus tank and she fell in love with the tank.

I have managed to get my source a couple of original Nautilus tanks so first question is this... can I still get coils for these?

2nd question and more.importnt is this.... can anyone recommend a mod with a built in battery that can fire to say 60-100 watts that is £25 or less as I will be buying her two. Appreciate the wattage is a bit excessive but it's to give her flexibility in the future if she moves onto a different tank that requires it, she also doesn't ant one of those micro mods like the Smoke cube (think that's the name)

The reason for the built in battery is she feels more comfortable with it and she can deal.with it even when I'm not about.

Lastly I'm not bothered if I have to buy for example from China, only request that they are authentic and preferably if possible a brand that is relatively well known.

Appreciate trying to find something might be difficult just figured if anyone could help me achieve all the above it would be you apes.

Thanks in advance folks.

Hi Fogster,

Link for coils below, uk site.

http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/aspire-coils/aspire-nautilus-replacement-coil-bvc.html

Still have a Nautilus myself, don't use it much nowadays though.

Mod I will think about.

Regards badboybez

Is it a full-sized Nautilus? The Ipower might be a good fit with that. A couple of weeks from Fasttech probably.

That looks big for a single fixed battery, or am I missing something ?

At 5000mah that mod probably has two 18650s in it but since they are fixed and solder connected and pre fitted with tabs on the battery terminals, they are not removable and hence satisfy the OP's requirements for ease of use. All internal battery mods just have a battery in them but not removable.

Does make you wonder about the communities insistence on removing removable 18650s and charging them outside of the mods as you can't trust the charging circuits in modern mods. Yet the Ileaf isn't exactly modern but nobody says "ooh you can't trust the mods charging circuit" on that one as you have no choice.

To be honest I have used the USB to charge all of my mods, singles. duals and triples with no detrimental effect but shhhh! don't tell anybody :)

Just to be accurate, I do get them out of the mods, once in a while and stick em in the external charger, just to make sure they are all reading similar voltages.

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance folks.
Try this https://www.cloudstix.com/aspirezelosmod OK its a fiver over your budget and fires up to 50watt but will do the job

As the man says it is indeed the same coil and the coils from the mini triton go right in too if you perhaps fancy a clapton etc.

Its a stretch on the mod, for £25 and an internal battery you'd most likely be looking along the lines of an iStick 50 from slowtech

Does make you wonder about the communities insistence on removing removable 18650s and charging them outside of the mods as you can't trust the charging circuits in modern mods. Yet the Ileaf isn't exactly modern but nobody says "ooh you can't trust the mods charging circuit" on that one as you have no choice.

To be honest I have used the USB to charge all of my mods, singles. duals and triples with no detrimental effect but shhhh! don't tell anybody :)

Just to be accurate, I do get them out of the mods, once in a while and stick em in the external charger, just to make sure they are all reading similar voltages.

To my knowledge the iStick uses a LiPo not individual Li-ion cells (such as 18650s). These are in most aspects a completely different beast to 18650s.

Back
Top Bottom