What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A question for the Vendors please or anyone owning the 'new' iclear 30s

Soldier Blue

The Vaper that "Can't be aroused."
Hi all, been watching these for a while now and just watched Busardo's mini review of them. Now I love the original ones but on looking at his review you have to cut into the metal to get the coils out which doesn't bother me as I'm not fussed about re-wicking them but I do dry burn them so my question is - can you get the little rubber cover off the top - obviously you can on the old ones but I'm thinking if you can't then it'll be too close to the coils to do a 'heavy' dry burn without perhaps burning the rubber.

My other question is that he seems to think they are a lot better than the originals in terms of vape quality - but how? Other than the way they are put together (metal case etc') the wicks look identical to the old ones.

Thanks in advance,

SB.

I thought the same about their construction. Looks like the same top coil design with a perforated tube around it. Can't help I'm afraid but curious to see what answers you get.

Sent using the not under-estimated power of the dark side from the Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom