What's new

A New World Of Vaping

This goes a long with some of my other threads, for those who might remember.
But I have been having a lot of issues with my SMOK Prince, more specifically with their coils.
And by that i mean that they do not last or they are a hit or miss and not very flavorful to my liking.

Someone suggested I forget about SMOK and their horrible coils and get a new tank.
I took that advice and FINALLY yesterday I received my FreeMax Mesh Pro, and all I can say is WOW.
This tank and its coils make the SMOK seem like a toy.
After I primed the coil and really fired it up past 65 watts, this thing came alive.
Vapor production was insane and the flavour was out of this world. I just cant wait to try the Triple Mesh.
I tasted certain things in my juices with the Freemax that I never knew existed when vaping with my SMOK.

I cannot put this tank down and I just want to say for all those people out there complaining or having issues with their SMOK products, to just let them go and save your money because this MESH PRO gave me an entirely new vaping experience.
I was debating whether to get a Freemax but after seeing this post, you've made my mind up for me. I'll see if anything pops up on Fri (truth be told, I'll order one come the weekend anyway). So, thank you

whos going to try one of these in the freemax, i certainly am.

Capture.JPG

Right that's it. I can hold out no longer. The decision has been made and I'm going to get one.

I'll get the Falcon next month! [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom