What's new

A New World Of Vaping

Anthony Nader

Postman
This goes a long with some of my other threads, for those who might remember.
But I have been having a lot of issues with my SMOK Prince, more specifically with their coils.
And by that i mean that they do not last or they are a hit or miss and not very flavorful to my liking.

Someone suggested I forget about SMOK and their horrible coils and get a new tank.
I took that advice and FINALLY yesterday I received my FreeMax Mesh Pro, and all I can say is WOW.
This tank and its coils make the SMOK seem like a toy.
After I primed the coil and really fired it up past 65 watts, this thing came alive.
Vapor production was insane and the flavour was out of this world. I just cant wait to try the Triple Mesh.
I tasted certain things in my juices with the Freemax that I never knew existed when vaping with my SMOK.

I cannot put this tank down and I just want to say for all those people out there complaining or having issues with their SMOK products, to just let them go and save your money because this MESH PRO gave me an entirely new vaping experience.

Triple Mesh @85-100w (I use at 100w), You can thank me later :14:

amen to that.

sorry i meant a(gender specific person)

freemax mesh pro certainly is the bolloks and im getting another one (or two).

Triple Mesh @85-100w (I use at 100w), You can thank me later :14:
yeah I cannot wait to try it. I heard all these amazing things about the triple, that the flavour comes even more alive and just a better overall hit.But i want to use the coils the tank came with before getting the triple and will compare them at the end.
But yeah this tank is the tits

No problem pal saved you wasting more money on smok coils then happy days
yeah definitely, those SMOK coils were garbage compared to the Mesh Pro I could not believe it. I never really knew because I have only ever vaped with SMOK, but this tank just brought a new world to me lol.
Every time I would get a SMOK coil i would hope that it was a good coil, because its always a hit or miss with them but now it doesn't seem I have to worry about that anymore lol....just can't wait to try the triple mesh, now that's going to be even better.

Don't get me wrong, I still like SMOK, Im using the Mesh Pro with an X-PRIV, their mods are awesome but the coils were not cutting it.

I am thinking of also getting the Falcon tank maybe in another month (I want to try that one as well) and set it up with the SMOK MAG mod, always thought that mod looked awesome.
Think thats going to be my next set up.....

I also received a Mesh Pro today and very impressed with it. Flavour is awesome , I also have the Falcon, but the Mesh pro edges it for me.

Back
Top Bottom