What's new

a little advice please

anthonyb

Achiever
I just got me a dripping atomizer (ebay), put it on me ego bat. added a little juice and not a good taste. Sort of warm oily type of taste. Did a lot of googling and found one nearly the same, that had 2cm of wick in it. Mine has a little less than 1cm. Is it safe to say that all i'm getting is burnt coil flavor, and need to up the wick size. If so how much wick is good, I have got 3mm silica and .2 wire in the post from stealth for rewicking ce5's. Please point me in the right direction. THANKS. (dripping noob who wants to test vape own mix before loading evod)

The oil taste is probably the manufacturing oil give it a good clean and boil it up then it will be good to go.

Steve

I just got me a dripping atomizer (ebay), put it on me ego bat. added a little juice and not a good taste. Sort of warm oily type of taste. Did a lot of googling and found one nearly the same, that had 2cm of wick in it. Mine has a little less than 1cm. Is it safe to say that all i'm getting is burnt coil flavor, and need to up the wick size. If so how much wick is good, I have got 3mm silica and .2 wire in the post from stealth for rewicking ce5's. Please point me in the right direction. THANKS. (dripping noob who wants to test vape own mix before loading evod)

Did you wash the dripper before you used it?

Not impressed. Cleaned it, left it to dry, put it on the ego-t bat. juiced it up, got little puff of vape then nothing. Coil broke/blew, gotta wait again now, and learn to recoil.

Have now made new coil, dry ran it, seems fine, soaked wick with triple menthol fired again, we have plenty vape. Put driptip on took a draw, WHAM, pure menthol no oxygen, took me head off. The little air hole needs to be a little bigger me thinks. Have now discovered an instant cure for blocked sinuses. Man that was lethal, gonna do it again when I've recovered. :diy:

LOL, only open it up a little at a time doesnt take much to overdo it and have an airy draw imo

It was much less than me 1mm bit. it's now 1mm and draws a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom