What's new

A beginners guide to dripping? Where do I start?

Experience in rebuildables is what I hope to have soon enough, so I'm looking at it as a good start :P

What is the difference between bridged and bridgeless 306 attys, by the way?

Bridged has a wire mesh wick arching over the top, bridged attys hold an extra drop or two of juice and some people say they have a tiny bit of a muted taste compared to bridgeless. The bridgeless has no wire mesh wick, and can spit like a hell cat!

I think rebuildables are Ideal to taste juices as you can just open them, wash coil and wick and dry up in a few minutes, so good to swap juices without the previous taste interfering.
On the other hand, making a good coil isn't necessarily straightforward, and the draw and feel is different from a 306.
Trying a 306 is worth, even just out of curiosity, I think.
But you'll need a long 306 driptip to go with it.
Bridged will hold more juice, spit less and flood less.
Debridged will make switching juices faster, as taste will linger less.

Thanks for all the advice folk! After narrowing my choices down to the Phoenix SS and IGO-L, I ended up settling on the Phoenix SS, with the main reasons being I liked the construction of it a wee bit more, plus I got more spare wicks and kanthal for my money! Still may pick up the IGO at some point anyways, considering some of the great reviews I've seen!

Back
Top Bottom