What's new

A beginners guide to dripping? Where do I start?

MrDeseVaper

Postman
Tanks and cartos are things I feel I'm fairly familiar with 3 months since I began vaping. Now my mind has drawn towards "dripping atomisers" to test new flavours before putting them in a tank. I tried searching the forums to see how I could get started, but the more I search through threads, the more I get confused by the concept...bridged, bridgeless, 501, 306, drip shields, bauway, cisco, phoenix...say what?

I guess what I'm asking is can anyone guide me towards the perfect set-up to begin dripping :P

306 attie or if you want a rebuildable check out PF's review on the aga-s?

I've been tempted to getting into rebuildables, hence mentioning the Phoenix...that Aga-S also looks great along with the iGo-L...arghhh decisions, decisions....

Personally I'd say if it's solely to test new juices before bunging in a tank/carto I'd say just buy a LR306 bridged atty and a drip tip. Seems silly(to me) to spend £20+ on a rebuildable just to use now and then to test juices.. However if you want to drip frequently then I'd say grab a rebuildable right off the bat, I probably could have bought 2 rebuildable the amount I've spent on 306 attys haha

I've been tempted to getting into rebuildables, hence mentioning the Phoenix...that Aga-S also looks great along with the iGo-L...arghhh decisions, decisions....

Ill vouch for the Igo-L .. if you are going from tanks to dripping .. is more "in between" the two .. you may find 306 too much agg

then again .. you may love em :D

neither are expensive

Bear in mind that the igo and others of its type are rebuildables so you will need to make your own coils. As a beginner that may be more aggravation. That said it is rewarding when you get it right and in the long run cheaper than buying 306s (though IMO nothing beats a 306 for flavour)

Nothing beats a 306 for looking like a midgets goth lipstick either!

they do give great flavour.. that is a facty ..

Experience in rebuildables is what I hope to have soon enough, so I'm looking at it as a good start :P

What is the difference between bridged and bridgeless 306 attys, by the way?

The bridged has just that a little bridge of mesh over the coil. Helps reduce spitting. Some purists like the bridge less and claim a purer flavour. I can't tell the difference but if you get a bridged you can pull off the bridge with pliers (push fit) and try both!

Back
Top Bottom